Your First Impression of Me - Details in Post

Options
ShifuYaku
ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
Well... I have been doing this thinking thing. I want to know people's first impression when they see me because somehow, when I go places, and see all these women/girls look at me, I wonder what goes through their mind. Guys looking at me don't count because I have a boyfriend, therefore don't care what they think. I chose women because we have a tendency to be critical.

Am I ugly/cute/pretty/fat/normal? I don't know. So I need you wonderful people to tell me, and be honest. Don't just put a nice comment. Put what you REALLY feel fits to my face. If you can't see me well in the picture, you can go to my profile, I have other pictures of me there.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    You know what's weird...I just finished watching Yahoo's What's Trending? And it was about girls posting videos on Youtube asking if they're ugly or pretty....

You should try doing that.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    My first impression has nothing to do with how you look but a question of "why"?

That also comes with a bit of sadness because it would seem the answer may be that you feel in a state of competition and that will do nothing but bring you heart ache.

You don`t care what a guy thinks of your appearance because you have a boyfriend,ask yourself honestly why do you care what another lady thinks and what good is wondering going to do for your life.

Love your man and love yourself too,you will be a lot happier for it and then ones first impression will be that she is a confident and caring friend.
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    You know what's weird...I just finished watching Yahoo's What's Trending? And it was about girls posting videos on Youtube asking if they're ugly or pretty....

You should try doing that.

Nahh... there are too many trolls on Youtube.
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    My first impression has nothing to do with how you look but a question of "why"?

That also comes with a bit of sadness because it would seem the answer may be that you feel in a state of competition and that will do nothing but bring you heart ache.

You don`t care what a guy thinks of your appearance because you have a boyfriend,ask yourself honestly why do you care what another lady thinks and what good is wondering going to do for your life.

Love your man and love yourself too,you will be a lot happier for it and then ones first impression will be that she is a confident and caring friend.

This is actually just something I have been wanting to know.

I do not have a lot of faith that I'm good looking... because what I see in the mirror is not what I see in my head. Have you ever felt that feeling before? I don't think that's a common thing...

It just seems like so many women look better than I do. Actually, all of them do.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'll give it you straight.

I think you look lovely. Very happy and friendly. And you have cool glasses.
  • ShifuYaku
    Options
    I'll give it you straight.

I think you look lovely. Very happy and friendly. And you have cool glasses.

:blushing: Thanks!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options

perfect answer
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I do not have a lot of faith that I'm good looking... because what I see in the mirror is not what I see in my head. Have you ever felt that feeling before? I don't think that's a common thing...

It just seems like so many women look better than I do. Actually, all of them do.

It is a very common thing so no it isn`t just you,most people only see their scars and warts.
    You can can get past it without becoming vain or conceited though...look at the thread about hot ladies of MFP I started the other night.
    It was in response to a hot guys thread and was just fun to see all the ladies here,many no doubt have struggled with what you are and worse able to proudly say "yeah,I am hot".

Listen to what your guy says to you by his feelings and actions and don`t obsess yourself into depression or physical harm.
    He thinks you are attractive,I looked at your pics and agree as will others.
    Move forward with your head high and don`t worry about anyone else. :flowerforyou:
  • ShifuYaku
    Options

It is a very common thing so no it isn`t just you,most people only see their scars and warts.
    You can can get past it without becoming vain or conceited though...look at the thread about hot ladies of MFP I started the other night.
    It was in response to a hot guys thread and was just fun to see all the ladies here,many no doubt have struggled with what you are and worse able to proudly say "yeah,I am hot".

Listen to what your guy says to you by his feelings and actions and don`t obsess yourself into depression or physical harm.
    He thinks you are attractive,I looked at your pics and agree as will others.
    Move forward with your head high and don`t worry about anyone else. :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the advice. Today, my boyfriend FINALLY said, after days of joking around, "You ARE losing weight!" :happy: