B&A face pics, 60 pounds

Options
Hey guys! I'm currently in a pit of a plateau, except it's because I'm not motivated to get stuff done! So I'm posting them for inspiration, and hey, maybe someone else will feel inspired too! I really like face pictures for before and afters because they really show overall weight loss, IMO.

These pictures taken when I was somewhere between 200 and 210 pounds, around Christmas 2010.
b2.jpg
b1.jpg

These next two were taken about 150 pounds, between Christmas 2011 and now.
a2.jpg
a1.jpg

Replies

• Pixie7210
    Pixie7210 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! I have found that the best part about loosing weight is looking good and feeling better.
  • sonjagreen
    Options
    This is awesome!! Way to go!! I also think that losing just helps you feel better about yourself and that's a great reason to keep at it!!!
  • Jschweiger03
    Options
    What a wonderful way to show your weight loss! Your face is so beautifully sculpted now and I can see your happiness. You go, girl!
  • LovesAdventure
    LovesAdventure Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I agree. When I saw pics of myself at my heavyist is what inspired me to lose weight. The face shows it all.
  • nannabannana
    Options
    YOU look fabulous dahling........keep up the good work...Definitely keep posting. Doesn;t even look like the same person...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!