How do you log it?

Options
Ok so I bought the 30 day shred! I used it today and wow...I didnt think I would make it but I did!

My big question is this, how do you log this on your exercise log? I can't find anything to log to show that I have done something today! :sad:

If anyone has any tips that would be great, thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• hushmonkey1234
    Options
    Ok so I bought the 30 day shred! I used it today and wow...I didnt think I would make it but I did!

My big question is this, how do you log this on your exercise log? I can't find anything to log to show that I have done something today! :sad:

If anyone has any tips that would be great, thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Without an HRM, you have to use perceived exertion scale

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/strengthening/a/030904.htm

it's not going to be completely accurate, but it's better than nothing.
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    thank you,

I guess I am also wondering is it considered circuit training, areobics...ect.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    thank you,

I guess I am also wondering is it considered circuit training, areobics...ect.

that depends, if you're out of breath and muscles burning, then there is some aspect of anaerobic activity involved, and I would call it interval training. If it just makes you somewhat winded, and there's no real strong burn after, then it's mostly cardio.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Honestly I usually put it under calistentics
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I always track it as circuit training because of the repeated circuit of cardio, abs and strength. I don't think it's intense enough to call it intervals.
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    thanks everyone:wink::happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou: