New guy in the block

Options
Hey all, looks like am probably only guy on here. I live in Seattle. My goal is to lose 65 lbs. I ve have downloaded this app 5 months ago. But nothing has changed because i never used it properly.

I want to stay motivated, use it regularly, have a workout plan and lose this weight. :-/
It would be nice if i can find a buddy in my time zone PST who has similar determination to lose weight and stay healthy.

I lost weight once when i was teen but i did it by dieting heavily. I don't want to diet and starve myself, rather make a lifestyle change that will keep me healthy. I don't want to become fat again.

Replies

• jdavison91
    Options
    Welcome to MFP (for real this time). Feel free to add me. I am trying to lose some body fat, gain some lean muscle mass, and do it on a sensible diet and fitness plan. I have been here for a few weeks and have found many new friends that are very supportive and inspirational in their own journeys.
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello, well I am not in your time zone, I live in Ohio but I am usually awake til about 9 or 10 pm Pacific most nights... I have been on MFP for about 3 weeks and I love it... and the community and support is phenomenal.. feel free to add me as a friend if you like.. we can all use motivation and encouragement Take care and Good Luck:smile:
  • gussde
    gussde Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Plenty of guys on here. Feel free to add me. This site really helped/helps me!
  • Guruadish
    Guruadish Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks all of you for the motivation. I look forward to making more motivated friends and role models and achieve my goal.

To reach my ideal weight i need to lose 65lbs. Last week i thought am going to be fat for ever. Am shocked to see that i gained 10 pounds now.
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There are a few of us guys here!
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am always looking for new Friend's. Feel free to Add!