Under

Options
I worked a over night last night then slept till like 5pm today. Now after dinner I still have like 500 calories left. My job tonight is a over night as well but there's no way I will get near my calorie goal. I usually only eat like a 100 cal bowl of oat meal at work. Should I like go on a chocolate spree to get there or just stay under tonight?

Replies

• bailamulata
    Options
    can you add like a bran muffin and maybe some sliced fruit to go along with your oatmeal instead? I ask this because my downfall is cake and icing... and donuts and every time I try to just have a portion I end up overindulging... whatever it is you choose to hit your goal just make it a good one... :flowerforyou:
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That does sound good but I don't have that at work just mu pack of oat meal. But the lady who's house I'm working at does have a bowl of chocolate . But really is it ok for me to be that far under? Also can I make it up tomorrow?
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't make it a daily thing I wouldn't stress about it.
    I go over a bit on saturdays, but sleep most of Sunday and usually miss a meal. Not saying it's the thing to do, but because of one occurrence you're not going to starve or fall sick.
    Heck, with 500 cals to spare, you can pick up a subways breakfast on your way home :p
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That's a good idea! I love there egg white flat bread sandwiches with some spinach and tomatoes.