Kids left overs!

Options
I have been with MFP for a little over a week now, and i have to say its fab!:bigsmile:

I have been religiously eating wthin my limits and doin excercise and its all going well.:smile: The thing i have noticed is how much i used to nibble on when i was cooking for the kids or clearing up after them...:embarassed:
I now know where all my extra post baby (now a toddler) podge had come from, using the food diary is brilliant and it really does make you realise how you went of the richeous path in the first place. hehee:laugh:

I am now astounded by how many worthless calories i ate without thinking about it!! its scary and brilliant at the same time!! Whoohoo for MFP!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• missyt78
    missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have been with MFP for a little over a week now, and i have to say its fab!:bigsmile:

I have been religiously eating wthin my limits and doin excercise and its all going well.:smile: The thing i have noticed is how much i used to nibble on when i was cooking for the kids or clearing up after them...:embarassed:
    I now know where all my extra post baby (now a toddler) podge had come from, using the food diary is brilliant and it really does make you realise how you went of the richeous path in the first place. hehee:laugh:

I am now astounded by how many worthless calories i ate without thinking about it!! its scary and brilliant at the same time!! Whoohoo for MFP!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I am/was guilty of this too. I still find myself reaching for it, but not nearly as often. :tongue: I was once told to think of the food leftover on plates as garbage because that is where it is going to go. You wouldn't eat anything from the garbage would you??:sick: It works when I remember to think about it. :ohwell: Congratulations on your progress, Old habits can be hard to break!:flowerforyou:
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing!

I do have to admit that I am a bit depressed when I see people's weight loss and mine isn't the same. I've been doing this for a month and only lost 4 lbs. I eat within my calorie range and excerise everyday. I'm even training for the 3 day breast cancer walk. I'm lost with what else I can do. I am joining a gym today after work and thinking of taking slimquick or something like that to jumpstart more weight loss. Anyone have any suggestions?