Even kids like Laughing Cow!

jljohnson
jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
I packed my lunch this morning, and put it in the tote bag I always carry to work, and set it by the door. My baby (almost 1 yr) was crawling around on the floor, and decided to dig through my bag while I was bustling around the kitchen. When I looked over, he had found my cheese wedge. He had used his little teeth to peel back some of the foil, and was sucking the cheese right out of the wrapper. It was pretty cute, but I had to throw it away and get a new wedge for my lunch box. :wink:

Replies

• jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    I packed my lunch this morning, and put it in the tote bag I always carry to work, and set it by the door. My baby (almost 1 yr) was crawling around on the floor, and decided to dig through my bag while I was bustling around the kitchen. When I looked over, he had found my cheese wedge. He had used his little teeth to peel back some of the foil, and was sucking the cheese right out of the wrapper. It was pretty cute, but I had to throw it away and get a new wedge for my lunch box. :wink:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    I know! My two year old loves it. I have to wait to eat my snack when he's not paying attention or he'll mooch it off me.:laugh:
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Oh yes, my kiddos love it and they range in age from 15 years to 21 months. I got a phone call on my way home from work yesterday letting me know we were out of laughing cow! They all eat it at least once a day. I gave it to my son for breakfast on the way to the doctor yesterday morning. Light swiss and an apple is one of his favorite combos.
  • my kids usually avoid most of the "diet" food that I eat but when they see me take that out they turn into major moochers:laugh: . I just keep in mind that by sharing I am not eating as many calories!!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.