My End of Week 4 Turbo Fire Results (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Wow!! That is awesome. I love Turbo Fire, haven't done the before and after pics, but have been doing the measurements. I am pairing Turbo Fire with the Chalean Extreme Strength Training circuit, love that woman soooo!!!:happy:

Yes! I have CLX too! I've thrown in a couple days of it because I know how important lifting heavy is too! I need to add more of that in though! Just trying to figure out the best hybrid to do!
  • Treyes72
    Options
    Good for you!! You are definitely on your way!!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great results. Keep it up!!
  • trasista4
    trasista4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome, You Rock! God's Many Blessings.
  • JBrown9538
    JBrown9538 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You can tell your hard work paid off!
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! I may have to check out this Turbo Fire! Thanks for sharing.
  • Cpuff70
    Options
    Great progress! I love Chalene too. I'm doing Turbo Jam and getting ready to start ChaLean Extreme. Next, Turbo Fire. So thanks for posting and keep going, you are doing great!

Turbo fire is like turbo jam on steroids! Chalene took it to another whole level!! if you like turbo jam you're in for a treat.
  • Cpuff70
    Options
    Awesome Job!! I am currently on round 2 of turbo fire. I totally agree Chalene Johnson Rocks... Very motivating. I am going to order her new book PUSH I have heard so many great reviews on it... Keep up your hard work and dedication and you will reach your goal in no time... Congrats on your progress so far...

Didnt know she has a book out. Thanks! Will be getting it!
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Keep it up, you'll be at your goal weight before you know it.
  • Cpuff70
    Options
    Curious to know more about this program/workout that you are doing! You look amazing!

It's a DVD set. Fun, "dancey", kickboxing basically. You have to order online, not in stores.
  • Cpuff70
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic and inspirational.....exercise is my hardest habit to get into...I have 4 little ones and feel tired and unmotivated all the time....YOU just motivated me to try it ....you look great and show a huge improvement in just 4 weeks! Congrats and keep up the hard work! :o)

That truly blesses me. Thank you. And I know what you mean, my 3 kids keep me so busy but I have decided that I need to do this so I can be the best mom I can be. The benefits of exercise go so far beyond the outward physical ones. You can do it! Also, being able to workout at home helps. The kids even do it with me sometimes.
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Your faca and mid section looks amazing!! I'm about to research that. I've never heard of it!!!
  • Cpuff70
    Options
    Amazing results! Keep it up! I must be the one person who tried TF and didn't like it. Anyway, it obviously works for you and you are enjoying it which is the most important thing for stick-to-it-tiveness.

Lol! Well not everything works for everyone right? For example, my hubby is doing P90x & that one works my nerves but so many people love it. We all just have to find what we love & do it.
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Wow!!!! Awesome work girl!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    wonderful progress, keep up the good work!
  • synchorswim
    synchorswim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
    I am on week 7 of c25k i loved it till i started runiing 25 minutes at 1 stretch... ugggg. lost motivation, and have issue with toe, so taking a slight break from it, but I plan on finishing!!! What is the inferno workout?
    Your looking great! I bet you are feeling so much better too!!!!!!

Keep up the great motivation and excellent work!!!!
  • Kaylake88
    Options
    wow u look amazing doll way to goo
  • brendashanell1986
    Options
    Wow! In just four weeks! I ordered mine a couple of days ago. I hope i'm as successful as you! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • jmulldome
    Options
    I don't know what to applaud more, your great results or that you possess the great coordination required to do Turbofire.
    The first time I turned on one of the HIIT videos, I felt like I was going to fall all over myself.............there's just so much movement going on, and I felt like I was trying to pat my head and rub my belly.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! You're doing so well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!