Does your health make you more or less attractive???

Today my co-worker told me that her male friend has become less attractive because he is a very unhealthy young man (Early 30's). Of course you don't tell your interest all your health problems on the first date (besides the obvious, example being Overweight) but he has slowly mentioned that he currently has high blood pressure, diabetes, gout and not to mention has already had a heart attack!!! Yes he is overweight, I’m not sure how much or how tall he is or what he looks like but WOULD SOMEONES HEALTH AFFECT YOUR ATTRACTION TO THEM???

2. Would it matter if it was self-inflected (ect. obesity can lead to high blood pressure) or if they were born with the condition??

I find myself not looking at the same kind of guys I use to look at. I use to like heavier guys but since I’ve been on a weight loss journey I have found myself attracted to people who are more into their appearance or always interested in fitness and protein shakes etc. I feel like overweight guys will try to feed me or want me to feed them while we sit in the house on the couch and eat and just get bigger and bigger together like they have in the past. An attractive person is attractive regardless but if I feel they will make me back track, I won’t even take the time to get to know them or even look them in the eye. Not fair, I know but I’m so scared to go back in the wrong direction. Men are famous for saying “You look good the way you are, you don’t need to loose anymore weight”