My success so far

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    You're doing great and look amazing. Keep up the fantastic work.
  • you look awesome
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    I am soooo proud of you! You are beautiful!!!
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    You look great!! Way to go!
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 629 Member
    I am soooo proud of you! You are beautiful!!!

Aw shucks...thank you. :blushing:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    looking good! well done so far :)
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Way to go. You look great!!!
  • Deeranged1
    Deeranged1 Posts: 46 Member
    WTG! You look great!
  • cherlea33
    cherlea33 Posts: 25 Member
    You really do look great! Way to go!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    You are gorgeous! Congrats on your success! You look great!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • thamre
    need to bump this - need some motivation to get back to the gym! I CAN do this! I need to stop making excuses! I am worth it!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Healthier for your kids yes! But let's not forget, you are now one HOT MAMA!!! You look great!!!
  • thamre
    I am bumping this today in honor of my 40th birthday! :cry: I chose to start changing my life 2 years ago thinking that I would probably fail again. I DIDN'T!!! I feel better at 40 than I did at 30!!! I am going to rock the next half of my life!!! :drinker:
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    WOW.... AWESOME JOB!!! You are amazing.
  • thamre
    bumping again - need some motivation to keep going!
  • thamre
    I need to bump this again! I need the motivation to get back on track! I do not want to be that "fat" girl again! I can do this .. i know i can!
    I started my journey started January 2010. I have tried every diet there is. I did the Atkins diets several years ago and managed to lose 50 pounds. Of course, as soon as I stopped I gained it back plus more. The company I work for was doing a "Biggest Loser" contest for 12 weeks. I decided to participate. I was finally ready to lose the weight for good. I was tired of people asking me when I was due. I managed to lose 31 pounds during this time. I came in 4th in the contest. I decided I wanted to keep going. I wanted to be healthy. I wanted to be around for my kids. I was 38 years old and I my goal was to be down 110 pounds by the time I turned 40. I have had many my ups and downs during my journey. But, I have not let it get me down.

This is me at my hightest weight - 260 pounds
    me2009.jpg
    This is me at probably 170-175
    me2011.jpg

I still have about 20-25 pounds I would like to lose. I realize that I may not make that by my 40th(which is in one month). I am ok with that. I am just happy to be healthier for my kids.
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    wow you look amazing i have about 100 pounds to go. thank you for the motivation!!
  • thamre
    wow you look amazing i have about 100 pounds to go. thank you for the motivation!!

good luck on your journey .. it is well worth the struggle!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Guuuuuurl you look fantastic!!!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!