I DONT like eating breakfast

Options
Is it really that important to eat breakfast? I have my coffee in the morning and go for my workout which is 2 hours long but after my coffee im just not hungry. Im i hindering my workout performance or weight loss by skipping that meal?

Replies

• EcHoOoOoO
    EcHoOoOoO Posts: 89
    Options
    Is it really that important to eat breakfast? I have my coffee in the morning and go for my workout which is 2 hours long but after my coffee im just not hungry. Im i hindering my workout performance or weight loss by skipping that meal?
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Yes, breakfast is important. I didn't like eating it either, but I learned, eating breakfast gives you the energy you need.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Coffee suppresses my appetite in the mornings. I have to force myself to eat breakfast too.
  • jcarter0525
    Options
    You should try drinking breakfast instead. Carnation Instant Breakfast is really delicious and it keeps you full for hours! Plus it's packed with protein. I used to drink it when I had to be at work really early and didn't have time to eat anything.
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    When I don't have time to eat breakfast I grab a Naked Juice. It's just filling enough to get through my morning, especially when I eat lunch early. If you don't eat anything, your metabolism isn't jump started and that is key to losing weight. When I stopped drinking empty calories and started eating breakfast I started gradually losing weight and I truly think a lot of it has to do with that.