FInally hit the 130's!!!

Options
likes2bwet
likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
It is so hard to believe that 7 months ago I was about to top out at 200 pounds. If anyone would have told me that I would be back in the 130's I would have just looked at them like they were crazy. It's been 17 years since I weighed this low and I feel FABULOUS!! I am gettin my "after" type picture done on Thursday with my trainer at the gym and then a final one when we are all done. I'm a little nervous but so proud of the accomplishments I have made over the last several months. Anything is achievable and I am DEFINATELY a believer of that now. Thanks to all who have supported me along the way. I am anxiously awaiting for my husband to see me as he has been gone for several months as well. Military. Hope he likes what he sees and sweeps me off my feet for the first time in 18 months :heart:

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to believe that 7 months ago I was about to top out at 200 pounds. If anyone would have told me that I would be back in the 130's I would have just looked at them like they were crazy. It's been 17 years since I weighed this low and I feel FABULOUS!! I am gettin my "after" type picture done on Thursday with my trainer at the gym and then a final one when we are all done. I'm a little nervous but so proud of the accomplishments I have made over the last several months. Anything is achievable and I am DEFINATELY a believer of that now. Thanks to all who have supported me along the way. I am anxiously awaiting for my husband to see me as he has been gone for several months as well. Military. Hope he likes what he sees and sweeps me off my feet for the first time in 18 months :heart:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    WOW THAT IS AWESOME!!!
    Congrats you you girl!!! All that hard work paid off!!!
    :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Oh My gosh ! That is so wonderful !!!! You hubby is going to be :love:

What workout program did you do if you don't mind me asking ?

Logging in the food really helps.. that is for sure.. I had lost 130 gained a few back and since joining here have already lost 10 lbs ! I'm thinking this is wonderful :)

so happy for you !!!!!! Congrats !!! :flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I would like to say congrads and you are looking wonderful. You are now my new insperation. I topped the scale at 213 and my goal is 140. So way to go girl.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
    Thanks for sharing your success.
    :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    u totally rock...what an inspiration
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!:happy:
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's a great accomplishment.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    WOW - that must feel amazing! You are an inspiration to all of us!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! Good job.:flowerforyou:
  • Didimsun
    Didimsun Posts: 15
    Options
    Oh wow! What a nice story and excellent inspiration. THANKS!...and WELL DONE!!!
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    What ? 130's !!! That's awesome! Wow! You went from 200 to 130's!! Good for you!And wishing you and your hubby have a great reunion!! :wink: :wink: What out!! Thanks for sharing a great success story! How inspirational!!
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    I bet your hubby is going to shocked and excited when he gets home. Be prepared for him to sweep you off your feet a few times hahah
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is incredible!! And you look great. I bet he walks by you at first :laugh: If he does, take it as the complement it is, then be prepared to get swept off your feet! Good job - you better post those pics you're gonna take :bigsmile:
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!

so inspirational! you better post before/after pics! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so great. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me and everyone. I topped the scales when I started this at 292 pounds, I about had a fit, I had never weighed that in my whole entire life, I now weigh 254 pounds, I have not weighed that in a very long time. I can just imagine how it will feel to weigh 130, I can't wait to get there and then to my goal weight of 120 pounds. Anyways I just wanted to tell you congrats on the great accomplishment. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!