Weight Progress Chart on Profile

Options
Hey everyone!!! I just started this about a week ago and I had my second weigh in today and I lost 3.4 pounds. This is great, but my weight progress chart is not updating on my profile :(
I have looked through all of the settings and I can't find out how to make it update. I have logged in and out and nothing.
If anyone knows how to update this, please, please help!!! It would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Tami113
    Tami113 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i use my ipad to log it and all i do is clickon progress on the side and there is a field that says update weight and boom it is done. on the website however you can click on "my home" on the left side click "weigh in" and then enter your weight. that should be it. if not i would ask the moderator
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    Welcome~ go to 'Tools' in the blue tool bar above. Then go to 'ticker' in the smaller tool bar that comes up. That is a GREAT weight loss. How did you do it?
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Thank you. I know it's something small, but it was bugging me :)
    Well the main reason I gained like 10-15 pounds was because I stopped doing what I used to do. Before I lived with my fiance, I used to only eat when hungry and work out (sit ups (like 500), squats, jogging, weights) almost every night before going to bed.
    But when I moved in with him, I stopped doing that and I also started eating a lot more, because when he would eat, I would too.
    So I basically have just stopped overeating/binging with him. I stopped eating when not hungry. And started working out again. Granted, it's less than I used to, but it's better than what I have been doing (NOTHING) LOL...
    I am also eating really clean lately.