OMG I LOVE MY HRM

Options
I did a walk/run on my treadmill for about 45 minutes and burned 347 calories, that is more than I have eaten in my breakfast and morning snack. I am really feeling encouraged now:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I did a walk/run on my treadmill for about 45 minutes and burned 347 calories, that is more than I have eaten in my breakfast and morning snack. I am really feeling encouraged now:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I just started using my HRM again--I had to replace the battery:grumble: It is fabulous though, I feel so fulfilled with exercising having the hard number to back it up! Hooray HRM !!!:drinker: :love: :love: :bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    burn em
    earn em
    eat em

its all good:wink:
  • naugustyniak
    Options
    I just got mine on Sunday and was discouraged before because I wasn't sure my treadmill was tracking right. Seemed like no matter how hard I worked, I never got over 200 calories. I love this thing.....:love:
  • destinyisyours
    Options
    I just got one last week also and really LOVE it!!! I work out at home and had no way of knowing how many cal's I was burning!!! This thing is AWSOME. I love using it with my dvd's!
  • AliciaMarieP
    Options
    which kind did you get? if you dont mind me asking, i am looking to get one sometime soon.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    burn em
    earn em
    eat em

its all good:wink:
    I said that to my husband just the other day. "I burned 'em I earned 'em, so get off my cheetos":laugh:
    I love my HRM, also. It's that much more motivation.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's great! I have a HRM on my wish list. Which one did you get? BTW - I love your new pic! You look great :flowerforyou:
  • kbop
    kbop Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I got mine a few weeks ago. I'm in LOVE!!! It's a Polar F6. Make sure you get a coded one so it'll work on the machines at the gym w/o interference.
  • destinyisyours
    Options
    I got a Nike iMara HRM. I love it so far.
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    I just got mine as well ! LOVE IT !!!! Mine is a Polar F6 ! Love Love Love it ;)

Do you guys were it all day or just when you workout ?? I know weird question :)
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just got the Reebok Precision Trainer XT a few week ago off of ebay and LOVE it! I had no idea I burned so many calories doing the Biggest Loser Cardio Video and the Turbo Jam ones! I absolutely LOVE it! I :heart: HRM's!!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I only wear it when working out. I did joke with my husband once that I wanted to wear it when I went to work dealing blackjack one night. hehe It would be interesting to see how many calories that burns...
  • naugustyniak
    Options
    which kind did you get? if you dont mind me asking, i am looking to get one sometime soon.

I got a Polar F6. The watch thing is pink. I bought it at MC Sports on sale for 89.99 but you can also get them online.
  • naugustyniak
    Options
    Wow - that's great! I have a HRM on my wish list. Which one did you get? BTW - I love your new pic! You look great :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the compliment. I got mine for my anniversary. Hubby was out of town and told me if I wanted a present I had to go pick it out myself, so I did....I bet he doesn't do that one again. :laugh: