Needs nerdy/geek friends with same goals!

Options
Hi,

I started this site a long time ago, and I want to start using it, I need friends to help motivate me reasons to keep coming back to this site and make myself accountable :P

Also if you like Zombies, or just want to talk about The Walking Dead I am totally cool with that <3

Currently roaming the lands of Azeroth

Replies

• sroy3
    sroy3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not very motivationally helpful, but I'll tell you what helps me. Download the MyFitnessPal app onto your phone if you havent already, and scan everything you consume. You can also list cardio in the app as well, which counteracts the calorie score for the day. Just make a game of it and it becomes a habit right quick. Hooray? Good luck! :)
  • bugger889
    bugger889 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Do you know if they have it for the droid? Also thanks for the tip :D
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Do you know if they have it for the droid? Also thanks for the tip :D

Yes they do.
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android&hl=en

Feel free to add me. As my username suggests, I have a few geek cells running through my veins too :)
    On my last few lbs though and my diet is 80% Indian food.

Good luck on your journey!
  • haruvamp
    Options
    Hi :)!!!
    My name is Haru. I saw your post in the geek forum ;p!
    I'm a geek, gamer girl, aspiring model and cosplayer ;) Anime, Manga, Games, Comic name it :P
    Also I believe in cooking yourself thin and eating food in it's purest, least processed and chemically enhanced forms. Not vegan myself, but totally subscribe to their attitudes towards natural and pure foods. I try to avoid meat, but once in a while a have a little bit, if organic :).
    So yay in case you wantz to add me :P lol
    Haru :)
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I think I am pretty nerdy 8). One of my goals is to be Juliet from lollipop chainsaw next year for halloween lol. Feel free to add me :)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3092-horror-fans

if youre into anything related to the horror genere, stop on by to our group! Its fairly new and we're trying to bring people in to discuss anything from arachnids to zombies, it's all here!
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My motto to help me get back into shape is "Is this how you want to be when the Zombie Apocalypse comes?"

Nerds unite! (sent you a friend request) :smile:
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    My motto to help me get back into shape is "Is this how you want to be when the Zombie Apocalypse comes?"

Nerds unite! (sent you a friend request) :smile:

damn thats the best motivation I can think of! I suddenly recall the first rule of Zombieland. "Cardio" o_o
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    you had me at talk about the walking dead....friend request sent
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    I'm a complete Final Fantasy geek. :D
  • Danhra
    Danhra Posts: 77
    Options
    Love the walking dead.... As well as many geeky things :p
    Would love some new friends with similar interests as well if anyone wants to add.