Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

p90x

Has anyone tried this? Interested in purchasing but affraid it may get boring?

Replies

• erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Lost of people here have. Good luck to you. Great results if you give 100%.
  • Great program! I'm currently in Phase 3 of P90X! I Love it! It does give great results if you give 100%. In 2 months of the program I lost 7lbs and 4 pant sizes.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    It depends how you like to w/out, I have done gym semi structured & P90X twice(doing P90X2 now). It's a great system for overall fitness & a trim physique but any dvd that you watch time & time again can get old. For me I luv the structure & the fact that it is in the comfort of my own home. When Tony gets a little repetitive you know the dvds well enough to turn your tunes up & turn him down. FYI I will be doing a P90X/P90X2 hybrid next but everybody is different. Hope that helps.

Russ
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,210 Member
    Congrats Iffer on your losses - inches and weight too.

I've just done my first work out on P90X2 - loved it!! I've been doing 30 Day Shred which I've also enjoyed and am on level 2 - day 18 did P90X2 as something 'new' and to edge me onwards from here. I've definately seen progress with 30 Day Shred and it's lovely to see that will continue with P90X2.

There are good modifications too so lots of scope.

Good luck!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    yes!!! i have completed 2 full rounds of it and had amazing results to my body. currently on p90x2 and loving that as well.