How mic weight is noticeable and where does it go from first

Options
*much

So I've just started out an lost my first 9lb, I've got a way to go yet and wondered how much weight people have lost before other people start to notice, this is what I'm looking forward to the most and I had planned not to tell people I was on a diet and see when they noticed but I got excited if lost weight and blurted it to anyone and everyone!
Also I wondered where did you notice the weight lose first? Like was it your face stomach bum or boobs etc?

I realise this may have been covered but I'm too lazy (hence why im fat lol) to read through everything

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Every body is different. Some lose weight evenly, some lose it in their arms first, others stomach, others legs...you get the idea. There is no one answer as everyone is different. For me, it was my hips.

As for how long to have people notice, again it depends. I had 30 pounds to lose total and no one said anything to me until I lost 15 pounds. The heavier you are, it is likely the longer it will take.
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I lose weight from my face down. I really started noticing it in my core around 15lbs down. It took a good 30 pounds before people who didn't know I was working on losing weight to start saying something, but I've found most people don't say anything at all. I think it's either they see you all the time or are too nervous to say anything. I've dropped from a size 18 to a size 12 so there is defintely a big difference, just people don't tend to say anything. At first I was a little frustrated by that, but the changes I see in myself are what inspires me most!