Replies

• Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is usually what I want!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    An egg bacon sandwich with cheese works wonders.

I think Whataburger sells Breakfast on a Bun with bacon for something like 460 calories.

Just bad enough, but won't tank you.

Feel better!!!
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    copied:
    Coconut water is the liquid inside unripe, green coconuts---not to be confused with coconut milk, which is made by juicing the flesh of a ripe coconut. Coconut milk has 550 calories per cup, most of them coming from fat. Coconut water has 46 calories per cup and no fat and contains essential vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/279867-coconut-water-weight-loss/#ixzz1nJBEAJUQ
  • mack1238
    Options
    Better to not get a hangover in the first place... Here is my hangover prevention protocol...
    Before you go to bed, drink as much water as you can. I usually slam about 2 full glasses. Along with that I take 2 or 3 advil. Here's the key.. Drink a 5 hour energy (a multivitamin may work too...Just get some B vitamins). Then eat half a protein bar.
    I don't drink that often but when I do I usually will drink 8-10 beers in a night. I never get hangovers if I remember to do what I just posted.
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Spicey big bowl of MENUDO! with homony. add in your oregano,diced onion,squeeze of lime and live it up! I love having buttered toasty bolio bread on the side.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Ouch that's no fun :sick:

As someone mentioned in my experience I havent come across any foods that help with a hangover that are particularly healthy...I rarely feel like eating when I'm hungover...Maybe buttered toast? Like light butter on whole wheat toast?
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Shower, bacon butty, can of coke, soluble solpadeine and another hours kip :-))
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    A big fat greasy cheeseburger lol