Top 10 Exercise Myths, Infographic

Options
You can find the original here:
http://killerinfographics.submitinfographics.com/projects/top-10-exercise-myths-infographic
ExerciseMyth.jpg
Found @ Killer Infographics

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Doh its cut off and I cant read it all
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Interesting, thanks!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Disagree with #9. The longer you fast depends on the amount of energy you body uses from fats in comparison to glucose.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Disagree with #9. The longer you fast depends on the amount of energy you body uses from fats in comparison to glucose.

^ I'm assuming you disagree with the explanation behind #9, since the actual claim was in regards to fasted cardio and the explanation was about the importance of breakfast.

Seems like their explanation didn't directly address the claim to begin with.
    Curious, do you also disagree with the actual claim?
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

^ I'm assuming you disagree with the explanation behind #9, since the actual claim was in regards to fasted cardio and the explanation was about the importance of breakfast.

Seems like their explanation didn't directly address the claim to begin with.
    Curious, do you also disagree with the actual claim?
    I should have said, the duration of the fast before cardio, will determine how much energy will be glucose or stored bodyat. I also totally disagree with the breakfast statement.

Many train in a fasted state on a regular basis. I am one of them.