xbox 360 games?

Options
Good morning! We recently purchased an xbox 360 with kinect. I'm not very familiar with what is available for games that might also be a good workout. I'd love to hear from any of you that have something that you love (or something that was a total waste of money!) Any suggestions, recommendations, or warnings would be appreciated. Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I also have a xbox 360 with Kinect, I just tried doing the Kinect Adventures yesterday and started with 45 minutes with my music pumping in the background and I have to say I had a ball,I have gamefly and I'm expecting Dance Central and Just Dance 3.Would be happy to let you know how that goes after I receive them and play for a little while. Enjoy!!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ok I have played both games and I have to say the totally kicked my butt,just finished doing almost an hour on Just Dance 3 and I am totally winded but time flew by,they are both great games the only big difference that I noticed was that Dance Central has a break it down with all the moves,I haven't found anything like that on the Just Dance 3 but I just kinda threw it in and did the sweat option and it defintely lived up to it's promise I am sweating but I feel great and can't believe that an hour flew by.So I will definitely be sticking with it..Good Luck in whatever games you decide to try!!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Dance Central. I have recently been doing Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012. Lots of variety of workouts and activities on there. Some are more fun than others, and some are more work than others :)
    I just got the Jillian Michaels Adventures and Zumba Rush. Will let you know when I give those a try.
  • familytime
    Options
    I love the Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 for xbox. Before I know it, an hour has passed, and I love exercise where time passes quickly.