Who logs daily?

Options

Replies

• kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    i started 51 days now on this apps and i logged every single day ... and i got the result ... i am very strict .,.... dont have no cheat day ... love this apps
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I log every day. Feel free to add me!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I log almost everyday. Sometimes I just let life get in the way.
  • megan2088
    Options
    I log everyday! feel free to add me :)
    Try to keep to my 1200 cals a day but it can be hard going especially at the weekend!
  • MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I log EVERYTHING... Add me if you like :)
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    i do!
  • rebecca_chess
    rebecca_chess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP Friends! I am looking to add to my friends list. I need motivated people, who log in and track daily. I like to comment and be encouraging so that is what I am looking for in return.

I just had to clean out my friends list because so many people have given up and stopped logging, commenting ot even signing in.

Here is a little bit about me: I'm 30 (almost 31) I am hoping to be in one-derland by my bday in April. I have a boyfriend and 4 furry children. I live in Texas and have been here for a couple of years now. I work 40+ hours a week plus have a 45 minute drive to and from work 5 days a week. I try to work out a minimum of 3 days a week. I like to try for all 7 days though. I have a 5k scheduled for March 4. I am no longer drinking milk becasue it gives me a rash on my hands, so I am switching to soy products. I am also trying to cut out soda or at least cut way way down. I'm at about 2-3 per week. I am also working on cutting out a lot of processed foods and adding more veggies and fruit ( a slow work in progress, but I am getting better).

So if your looking for motivation and are willing to give it in return, please friend me!

I log in multiple times during the day & maybe once in the evening. I am 33 years old, married with one 5 year old child. I work from home (accounting for DH's company) in North Texas. I'm always looking to give & receive extra motivation! Feel free to send a friend request if you'd like!!!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! I have friens on MFP that I have deleted because they never comment or encourage at all! :( I try to log every day and I encourage everyone! Feel free to add me! :)
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    ive been here 2 years but fell off the wagon then restarted. for a while i would add food with my cell but would lose the amount of days i had logged in daily. i grew frustrated and stopped again.
    but im here and trying even when i hit a wall and binge. i try to comment on all the status updates i see. dont hit em all but i try,
    i add new recipes i try often. yesterday? i added two. both gluten free and milk free.
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Login everyday, I even set it as my home page so I don't forget. Also I do my very best to log everyday, and have done so except for once in the last month :D. Feel free to add me
  • smalacarne
    Options
    I log everyday, it's only been 11 days! Feel free to add me
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I try to log every day--Weekends are a bit more difficult for me. However, I am doing much better with it. Also, I sent you a friend request.
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I don't log in daily but I sure comment whenever I do log in :)
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I log in daily either via my computer, android or iPad. I have sent a friend request.
  • ahoov72
    Options
    I log everyday all day,I am looking for friends too,this is my 4th week so I could use support also. Feel free to add me :-)
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I log in everyday and my food diary is open. I am 5'5", 33 and I am looking to lose about 45 more pounds...lost 12 so far since beginning of January.
  • Free2bwhoim
    Options
    I am logging everyday and am looking for friends to keep me motivated and vice versa, I am in this for the long haul. I enjoy seeing others progress.

Here's a little bit about myself. I live in central Connecticut with my husband of 10 years and we have 6 furry four legged children. I work 40-50 hours a week in the dental industry and I have signed up for Zumba class which starts this Monday and Thursday nights.

I started with a new female endocrinologist few months ago introduced me to this website. I recently had a complete thyroidectomy back in August and gained 35 lbs and have not able to lose it as a result of trying to regulate my medications. I had been healthy and active and at a decent weight my whole life and I AM DETERMINED get get back to where I was. To be honest, I had no clue how to go about this and I needed some sort of guidance.

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    I log in everyday, many times a day, this site is addictive...as well as hugely informative :smile:
  • michonw
    Options
    Hi! I log everyday and will continue! I'm here for the long haul! Feel free to add me! :)
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I log daily and I plan to continue to log once I reach my goal.