Anyone on here Pregnant?

Options
I used to frequent this site until I became pregnant and now 6 months later I am back. I have been really great with my weight gain and I want to keep it that way. As of 5 months I have put on 7 pounds and the Dr wants me to stick to a 2 to 3 pounds gain a month. The Dr said these next few months will be easy to pack on the pounds. I would just like to say hello and congrats to those out there that are pregnant and I would like to hear your story on how you are using this site and what exercises or special foods you enjoy. Thanks for the help everyone!

Replies

• country
    country Posts: 57
    Options
    I used to frequent this site until I became pregnant and now 6 months later I am back. I have been really great with my weight gain and I want to keep it that way. As of 5 months I have put on 7 pounds and the Dr wants me to stick to a 2 to 3 pounds gain a month. The Dr said these next few months will be easy to pack on the pounds. I would just like to say hello and congrats to those out there that are pregnant and I would like to hear your story on how you are using this site and what exercises or special foods you enjoy. Thanks for the help everyone!
  • EducatedVegan
    Options
    You might read "What To Eat When You're Expecting." It' looks very old school, but it kept my mom skinny through five very healthy pregnancies!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am pregnant and almost 5 months myself. (Will be 20 weeks exactly on Friday, so ALMOST half-way through)..actually I am half-way....because my OB already suggested another c-section would be the best route at this point and she said she will do it at 39 weeks! WOO!! :glasses:

Welcome an I am still counting my calories and exercising to keep myself as fit and healthy as possible during this pregnancy! I eat plenty but not for 2 or 3 people!! :laugh: :laugh:

And Lauryn just posted the link to the thread on the motivation board that has been good for the fellow preggo's on here! :wink:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • mrshalsten
    Options
    I had a baby 5 months ago and I just want to second what your Dr. said about it being easy to gain extra lbs these next few months. I did so good for the first half of my pregnancy and then all of a sudden, I went from craving veggies to craving EVERYTHING! haha. And thats when I gained all my weight.

So be aware of what you eat! If what you are eating isn't going to contribute good stuff for your baby... don't eat it! Stick with that and you should be okay!

Good luck and Congrats! Motherhood is amazing.