Which one next?

Options
OK, I have to say...I am loving Jillian Michael's DVD's!!! I have her 30DS, and Ripped in 30. I would love to get another one of hers. Which one would anyone suggest next? I want a good workout and want to sweat! I have dropped 9% in body fat since starting her DVD's. Not much in weight loss yet, but I know that will come. I can feel my body is so much more toned and less flabby! Any suggestions on the next DVD I should buy?

Replies

• isk8nbessy
    isk8nbessy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of 30DS, plan to move on to Ripped in 30 next and after that 6week6pack. I've heard that the 6W6P tones more than just your stomach. Most people say they feel it in their shoulders and butt so that would be the one I'd pick up next if you have already done the other two. Good luck!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I would say get her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It is a 50 min. workout with warm-up and cool down. All cardio with some body weight exercises thrown in there also.
  • Alexandrea22
    Alexandrea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I really like her Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism video. It's 7 circuits so about 50 minutes. It's INTENSE! It's mainly a cardio blast (no weights, no lunges) but it's great. There is a variety from kick boxing to sports conditioning (burpees) calisthenics (your jumping jacks, high knees, butt kicks) and I burn 500 calories according to my BodyBugg. Just a thought :)
  • Alexandrea22
    Alexandrea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I didn't see the above post until after I posted haha it's a good one!