Tattoed friends??

Options

Replies

• frknspazz
    frknspazz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love me some tattoos also! Got a few myself, and I'm a sucker for almost any guy with full sleeves lol! Add me! Can always use more friends and support!
  • alexa_ann
    alexa_ann Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I only have 5, but Im having my grandmother draw me up one for my side soon, she's an amazing artist, and I think it would be pretty cool to have something she drew for me!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    ink.gif

I DO

I also love tattoos beyond words. 6 so far. My biggest piece is still in the process. And after that I want to start working on my right sleeve.
  • ashcandi
    Options
    I have about 35 hours into a back piece plus a few other tattoos. Yall feel free to add me :)
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have 5. One of those is actually two really large ones that have been connected. The best way to reduce the amount of tattoos is to combine them into one! Add me if you like, I need more like minded friends.
  • Chubacca007
    Options
    A half sleeve on my left arm will be my next one.

If anyone here can suggest a good artist in the Toronto/Newmarket/Markham/Richmond Hill area let me know. Thanks !
  • IraLukowsky
    Options
    I'd have the whole back done and working on the front pieces, thinking two crosses
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i have 15 add me :) i wa wondering when there was going to be someone who did this :)
  • Me1ers
    Options
    I myself I have 4 ..In several places want to get some more ..gole to lose more weight and reward myself..
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    another tattoo thread? would some please tell me how bad they really hurt I want one :)

It depends on where you want to get it and your tolerance to pain. I have one on my upper arm and when I had it done it felt like someone was sticking you constantly with needles, which is really what is happening. Afterwards it felt like a bad sunburn for about a day. It did itch for a couple days but other than that it wasnt bad at all.
  • lexidell46
    Options
    I have a couple also. looking for a good pic of an imp. to remember my brother that died.
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have 2 and thinking about my third. You're never too old..... I love tattoos!!!!
  • slamazon
    slamazon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have 13 and am in the process of getting my first sleeve !
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I've got ten now maybe? Want to get a sleeve done eventually.
  • martinking1983
    Options
    Love tats, add me if you like! Always happy to have more MFP mates!
  • LadyFluff
    Options
    I'm working on covering my back :) I finished my upper back across my shoulders :) there is a photo of my back in my profile have a look

If anyone would like to add me please do the more the merrier :glasses:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I have Rammstein symbol with flames on my right shoulder blade. Can't wait to get more!
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I have Rammstein symbol with flames on my right shoulder blade. Can't wait to get more!

Awesome! I've got a Bif Naked tattoo on my ribs.

Anyone else sporting band tattoos? Haha
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I have 9 tattoos and 7 piercings not including the 12 in my ears.... Will add you :)
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have 5...all of which I've had a hand in the designing of :) .... anklet of stars was my first, then on my upper back I have a cross, moon, stars and stardust with my grandmother's initials... next was my star of David tattoo with a cross inside and verses from Isaiah ...then I have a colorful dove with verses from Luke..the artist did an AMAZING job on it... so bright! And most recent is on the top of my left foot, music and stars :) Also by the same artist... and very vibrant! Want moooooorrreeee!~

the 4 most recent are in my pics on here :)

Feel free to add me anyone! :)