A Mom NSV :)

Options
caroldot
caroldot Posts: 388 Member
So baseball season is starting up again for my son....I was at the field last night for his practice and ran into a couple mom's that I haven't seen since last summer. As I walked up to one of them, I got the "I didn't recognize you! You look so great!" compliment.

I think one reason this made me feel so good is I've only lost 5 lbs since last summer. But I have lost inches - down a jean size and it shows - especially in my legs - they look much slimmer & I almost have the "thigh gap"....thanks to spin class!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Stephanie2167
    Options
    That's awesome. Congrats. I told my husband last night I can't wait until my thighs don't rub together. :)
  • lgomez75
    lgomez75 Posts: 115
    Options
    yay!!! thats the best feeling EVER! congrats on your NSV!
    and congrats on doing spin..thats a victory in and of itself!!
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    Awesome! Go you!
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the thigh gap NSV!! I think the day that happens I will throw a party!!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Great job, Carol!!! Keep doing what you're doing and show off those great legs!

By the way, i like your Lbs loss/lbs to go jars! Neat idea!
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yay! I don't think I'll ever have a thigh gap with my chunk legs..so jealous :tongue:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yay! I don't think I'll ever have a thigh gap with my chunk legs..so jealous :tongue:

Oh yes you will! I'm only 5'4" and curvy! Honestly, I've been doing spin class for last 4 months and its the first thing I've done that I saw almost instant results (I'm not a runner). I have definition in my quads, my inner thighs have slimmed down, I feel it working in my lower abdomen which after kids & c-section is problem area and I even see it in my arms. You have no idea how much you use your arms when you're doing a "climb" in spin class!
  • blessmy5
    Options
    So very exciting when some one notices! Enjoy baseball season with your new skinny jeans. Maybe by the end of the season you can go down one more size! Also, I'm sooooooo jealous.... my son is a college freshman so I only get to go to a few of his college baseball games 4 hours away... :( We miseds his very first college game on Wednesday, and he pitched!!!! He hasn't pitched since the 7th grade! (He was recruited as a catcher, but they have him as a submarine pitcher of all things). He did really well and I missed it... so enjoy every baseball game you can! Congrats on your NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!