Help with garmin HRM

Options
I purchased a Garmin forerunner 405cx. I've been trying to figure this thing out for 2 days.:grumble: Can't figure out calories burned, or the online stuff. Does anyone have this HRM who can help me?

Replies

• kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ok I got the data to download one my computer, and I found the total calories burned after I was done exercising. Does anyone know how to view calories WHILE exercising? Thanks
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have the 410 and when I'm done with my workout, I go to Menu > History > Activities and it gives me my data there. Best of luck!
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have the 405cx also, but not with me.

I know you can see your HR while working out. As the main screen is up with the clock running that is timing your workout, you hit the training on the bezil. I think it will scroll you through 2-3 screens, one will have the HR. I usually see the calories, average HR and all the other info when I'm done by tapping menu and choosing activities ~ the summary is there.

You can friend me and ask me any other questions and I can try to help. I've only had mine since December, but am slowly figuring the stuff out.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You need to change the timer page (what is displayed on the watch). Push the up or down arrow button to see the different pages. One should display calories. Hope this helps.