Still fat.

2»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    There's always HCG or diet pillz. They probably won't work, but jumping around from thing to thing like that will keep you distracted for a few years.
  • There's always HCG or diet pillz. They probably won't work, but jumping around from thing to thing like that will keep you distracted for a few years.

lol
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    There's always HCG or diet pillz. They probably won't work, but jumping around from thing to thing like that will keep you distracted for a few years.

^^^ this
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    tapeworms and horse parasites will eat the fat right off your body and give you the chiseled look you desire.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 497 Member
    I have this feeling occasionally. I call it "medium mind." I am kicking *kitten*, doing all the right things, and feeling healthier, so after a week or two I feel like I should be a medium in tops by now. Alas, still a large. Sucks that the body is so slow to respond to our mental epiphanies. Also, sorry people here don't get you.
  • srp18kat
    srp18kat Posts: 14 Member
    I feel your frustrations!
  • srp18kat
    srp18kat Posts: 14 Member
    I need to get me one of those tapeworms!:bigsmile:
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Ha ha ha! If only! Only I would celebrate with Chinese and Ben & Jerry's!!!!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member

I think if you do this for, say, a few days or weeks, you should be 6-pack abs thin.

In my dreams LOL (we need a machine that exercises muscles while we sleep)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    I need to get me one of those tapeworms!:bigsmile:

I can send you the link if you want its in Hong Kong and you cant really read the directions but the pictures help
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,364 Member
    Anyone else eat great all day,
    burn 1000 calories,
    drink plenty of water,
    get a good night sleep
    and wake up still fat?

I did that again this morning.

I find this frustrating.

I think if you do this for, say, a few days or weeks, you should be 6-pack abs thin.

And celebrate with a pizza and a cookie.

:flowerforyou: