40 lbs to lose, and need friends :)

Options

Replies

• Mallcat11
    Options
    I have a goal of about 100 lbs to lose, but I will take whatever support I can garner. Finally at the point in life, working on post graduate work and have some more time to devote myself.
  • latashababygirl
    latashababygirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 40 also, I'll add you!!
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i'm 27 and needing to lose 40lb too! i could use some motivation, anyone add me if they want! i've been having a rough few days :(
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    40 lbs would be a start! adding you right away! ;-)
  • inr0myr
    inr0myr Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    35lbs to go. Add me too :)
  • kiki1335
    Options
    40 lbs for me too! Lost 15 since Jan. 2nd...
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am down 56 with about 40 more I'd like to go. Congrats so far.
  • dngortegae
    dngortegae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and welcome to the site. I have been doing this since mid-January. I am currently 168 and need to lose at least 30 pounds. I am in my 30s and just had our second baby boy last July. I started at 170, so I am slowly making progress. I still eat a lot of what I want, but I have had to really cut down on my portions. I'd be more than happy to keep tabs with you. -Denise
  • katyval
    Options
    me too! Friending away...
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    40lb club member also

feel free to add me - anyone!
  • baronsgal65
    Options
    I have 32 lbs to lose and would like to be friends with you all as well
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I have 42 pounds to lose....and no one can have too many friends! :)
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.

I am 30, wife, mom to twins, work full time, in grad school. Want to lose 30 to 40 lbs.
  • siobhanhannon
    siobhanhannon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I have 35-40lbs to lose...not setting a definite number as if I tone up enough maybe even 30-35 will be enough. Have started properly this week with myself logging the most hours in the gym in a long time.
    Def need support though as I know in the next week or so the initial high will run out and then it will get harder to drag myself to the gym AND avoid the sweets and cakes.

We can do this!!! :happy:
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    I have a LOT of weight to lose and I'm a little scared, but excited. I will be your friend, but I'm new to this site so I will try and figure out how to add you and others ok?
  • farmerswife2008
    farmerswife2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 40 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I need to lose 35-40 more pounds! Add me...I'm only allowed to add 5 ppl per 5 mins lol!!!!!
  • rawheeler38
    Options
    I have 40 pounds I need to lose also. Any one can feel free to add me too
  • glais
    glais Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I lost 50 pounds a few years ago when my first husband died. I now want to lose about 35-40 more pounds, which will bring me to between 130-135. I am 55, in my third year of college (3.5 GPA-woohoo!), work FT, am married for the second time, and we are training two BH's. Sooooo, though you are much younger I can relate to how difficult it is to lose weight. I did it once before when I was much younger and tho it is more difficult at my age I know I can do this. I would love to be a friend and support! Please feel free to be mine!
  • glais
    glais Posts: 5
    Options
    And Congratulations on the first 50!!! Your glass is half empty!