Options
    I blow it all on cocaine and strippers.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Laser hair removal and a boob job.
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    A farm full of cows and chickens!!! Milk, eggs, steak... ahhh the life!!! Can I get my check now??
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    I'd spend it on:
    Clothes, my hair, a new place to live, & to see my friends in Minnesota.:happy:
  • akiramezu
    Options
    Buy 10,000 dollars worth of supplements for myself. enough said
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'd invest it, but... if that kind of answer doesn't suit you, I would probably buy myself a new wardrobe, plastic surgery if needed for loose skin at goal, and if any money was left, I'd go on a trip!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Going on a cruise is definitely on the bucket list. Where do we apply for the 10 grand? :tongue:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    A boob job and a tummy tuck
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say either put it aside to move out of state as soon as I could find work in one of a few states I wouldn't mind moving over this one. OR A new smaller wardrobe when I'm too small for all my current clothing. And a couple trips to Disney World(have family there so I get by a lot cheaper).
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    A tummy tuck without question !!!

^^This
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    If you gave me $10, 000

I would want another $90,000 more... :laugh: :tongue:
  • sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree,spa day,vacation to puerto rico, down payment on new car
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    A few months in Germany to study, then travel around Europe. Of course I'd have to see Prague again, visit my old stomping grounds. And FINALLY get to Croatia!!!
  • mrskotz8
    Options
    Id move me and all my belongings back to the great country of Texas :) and spend the rest furnishing my new apartment :)
  • becca1968
    Options
    Definitely a trip to Italy with my wonderful husband. If I had any cash left over, I would buy a new road bike :)
  • brittanyla077
    brittanyla077 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sadly I could never do this...m y hubby and I split some tax return money to spend on ourselves and I ended up buying our vday dinner and stuff for our 2 boys...I'd probably put a down payment on a new house ORR start drawing up plans to build a perfect house....yep
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    some really fancy camera equipment...
  • Abbdul
    Abbdul Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i would use this money to pay my college fee
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    cabela's shopping spree and take me and my buddy R.O. elk hunting in Colorado!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    a new basstracker from basspro!!!!!! I've been wanting a new one for years now!! oh and a Remington Model 1187 Semi-Auto Shotgun in Mossy Oak Pink Camo ! A girl can dream right!!