Small but for me notable!!!

Trophyyf
Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
Today I made it out of the 190's and moved into the 80's!!!! I know its not one of those rags to riches story but for me it's major because I did it all on my own. I did it without taking some diet pill or starvation, or puking or anything else!!! It's major for me!!!

:cry:

Replies

• hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Congrats! Keep up the good work! :)
  • thats great!!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    That's awesome!! I remember that feeling. Sooooo wonderful. :)
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    I just did the same thing a few weeks ago! It makes you feel pretty fantastic, doesn't it?

I can't wait to break the other barriers in front of me in my future :)
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    You worked for it and deserve this victory... Very happy for you lady, that is huge! :flowerforyou:
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    That is huge i just got back into the 130's after not seeing it or being able to get there after trying really hard for almost 3 years... the feeling is amazing so i totally understand!!! its not small its monumental :)
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    yay for you!! i have to admit, it's a great feeling when someone says "wow, how are you losing the weight?" and they don't believe me when i say "diet and exercise". it's awesome to do it all on your own, right?
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    way to go... congrats ...
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    It's a great accomplishment! Even if it was 190.0 to 189.9, it's still a loss and and you got through the 190s. Great job and keep up the hard work!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Great job Cant wait to also get there!!
  • redwoodbsq1
    redwoodbsq1 Posts: 30 Member
    Hurray for you!!! :) I understand completely, I made my total goal to be 52 lbs just to be able to say under 200 (198, lol). It's amazing when you get somewhere in weight loss!

I've made a list a goals of what I want to do with each big goal, like when I reach my next one I'm getting a pair of new shoes! I'd suggest it because when I look my first 'reward' for losing 10 lbs (I bought $20 in new nail polish), it just brings back that feeling of accomplishment when I see it! Keeps the positive around, ya know?

14059330.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Big congratulations since we have been friends on here you have worked hard for it.
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    You guys are all a big part of my success!! I don't know where I would be without MFP!
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Today I made it out of the 190's and moved into the 80's!!!! I know its not one of those rags to riches story but for me it's major because I did it all on my own. I did it without taking some diet pill or starvation, or puking or anything else!!! It's major for me!!!

:cry:

congrads on your success
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 753 Member
    Congrats! One victory at a time! You'll get there doing it the right way!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    That is a VICTORY!!!! Great job!!!

Its those kind of things that keep us going!
  • Sounds pretty darn amazing to me!!! good job!
  • That is major! Any weight loss you do one your own should be celebrated. Keep it up! :happy:
  • bllckbunch
    bllckbunch Posts: 2 Member
    That is awesome, i know how you feel i was very excited to get out of the 200's.
    Now almost out of the 190's. Keep up the good work!
  • well done and keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!