Wii users

2»

Replies

• vicky96bf
    vicky96bf Posts: 9 Member
    wii fit plus and just dance 3. They are great. even if you cant dance youre still moving and if you give full effort you actually burn a sweat.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    I have the Wii Fit Plus, EaSports Active2, and Just Dance. Wii fit is fun, fun games that you can do, Active is a really good workout, and Just Dance is a fun good workout. I don't normally do the Just Dance, I really don't have great coordination, I use the Fit and Active 4-5 days a week. I have been at for the past 7 weeks and am down 13lbs and a bunch of inches.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    I use a number of those that have been mentioned. Also Gold's Gym Cardio (boxing) and Jillian Michaels. I have "Your Shape" too, but haven't used it for a long time.
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Between my boyfriend and I, I have a Wii with Wii Fit Plus and he has an xBox kinect with "Your Shape Fitness." The Wii is okay, but I absolutely LOVE the kinect. You don't have to hold a controller or stand on a weird board, you just work out! I get my sweat on every time I use it and it's definitely been great when I don't really feel like heading to the gym.
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Wii Fit Active, 30 day challenge. It has many other exercise routines and you can customize them also.

We have the Kineck also, it just seems to slow between routines. Just my personal observation.
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    I love wii sports. It is good for beginners and you can make it real simple or put more into it for a better workout. I also have wii fit plus. Didn't like it at first but am getting better at it now and like it better. I would like to have a dance one also.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    I use the EA Active which is a great quick 20 - 30 minute workout where you get a good burn going. Also use Just Dance, Zumba and Wii Fit. The other good one is Just your Shape it shows you on the TV so you can see if you are doing the excersize correctly.
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    I use EA Active 2 for the Wii. Has a variety of exercises (lunges, pushups, soccer and basketball "skills", step aerobics, etc). It has a set program you can do, plus you can create your own custom plan.
    I do the Active 2 also. I designed a 55 minutes (480+ cals) program for myself that has lots of boxing in it along with 30 minutes in the middle of aerobics. You can design it to be easy, medium or hard, this way you can change it as you get stronger. I also designed a separate core workout. Also they have many preset programs from sports such as basketball, soccer, mountain biking, running, walking, etc and it comes with a heart monitor you wear on your arm so you can track your calorie burn fairly accurately. I would recommend this program to everyone.
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Hi there, we have Wii Sports and I like it to get started . My opinion , tennis in the training section is mild, BUT yesterday I did the boxing game and burned 400 calories in 30 or so minutes. I was wearing a heart monitor so I know the numbers were acturate. Anything that makes you move is good though. Good luck

Sophie
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    I have Wii Fit Plus and Zumba Fitness 2, I like Wii Fit the most but it can get very tedious so then I switch to Zumba
  • jennsea
    jennsea Posts: 21 Member
    I have wii fit, wii fit plus and ea active - I use ea active daily, I love it!!! :)
  • I have quite a collection now... i have all the just dance games... all the my fitness coach games... both zumba games, 2 biggest loser games, get up and dance, michael jackson the experience, now thats what i call music, sing and dance, exerbeat. wii fit, wii sports/resort.. i could go on for a while... but i get my daughter to mix them up n we just work our way through them each day as part of a fun way to keep fit... we both really enjoy it, and never seems like a workout
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    I just got a Wii a few weeks ago. And until I can budget for new games I just love the boxing, Tennis, baseball & Bowling.. I started out doing just the bowling & now I am addicted to the Tennis & just started with an addiction to the Boxing... Its a great workout.. I burn lots of calories doing just those things.. I do something with it everyday... I love my Wii..
  • I tired Wii Fit Plus but I found it boring and slow. I don't use it any more aside from the balance "games." I'd rather hit the gym.