I have been so motivated lately I have a new goal!!!

Options
I am currently trying to add more exercise into my daily rituals. I have been going to the gym daily but sometimes it isnt the same as a natural outdoor workout, know what I mean?? I live in Salt Lake City where the weather is nice but it is rather cold this time of year. I have decided that once spring has sprung (I hope it starts warming up around April) I am going to add walking into my daily ritual in additon to my nightly workouts at the gym. There is a really nice huge park about 10 min from my work filled with trees and a beautiful view of our surrounding mountains. I always bring lunch from home and eat at my desk every day. I am giong to extend my lunch period to one hour a day and every day on my lunch breaks I am going to walk around the park for 30-40 min just to get my blood pumping, to enjoy the outdoors, get fresh air, and to add an extra 30-40 min to a much needed workout. I am determined to be in my bikini by June 15th!!! I have about 20 lbs to lose before I can feel confident in one but would like to lose 35-40 lbs if at all possible. I want this to be an amazing, active, skinny summer!!! I can do it and am very determined!!!