you can tell a lot about a guy by ....

Options

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    My personal preference is that men never wear flip flops or sandals, unless they are at the beach. And if socks are worn with sandals a beating must ensue.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    by his penis...

Oh wait, this is about shoes ...

That....lol.... ;-)
    And his eyes and smile...I am a sucker for a guy witha blue eyes and a great smile.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Black Corcoran jump boots, oxblood Doc Martens, 25 year old Adidas sambas

Size 12 EEE
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Black Corcoran jump boots, oxblood Doc Martens, 25 year old Adidas sambas

Size 12 EEE
    Doc Martens and Adidas sambas are 2 of my favorites on men. I think they both take me back to old flames from my past. The sambas remind me of a soccer player I was in love with when I was 18. *sigh*
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    i wear these when going out. pretty comfy, and i get to show off the size of my

feet

enhanced-buzz-22043-1300722114-10.jpg

You and me both, brutha.

Skip to 1:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyX5n1sES9g

:smokin:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    dont hate chicks dig it

IMAG0179-1-1.jpg
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Boots.jpg
    BrooksGhost.jpg
    Chukkalow.jpg
    That is 99.8%
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Cycling
    picture

Running
    ASICS-Gel-Kayano-16-Mens-Running-Shoes1.jpg

More running
    zootphoto.JPG

For fun
    urtf98014.jpg
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    size 17 air's
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Boots, black leather, steel toed.... made by Harley Davidson....
    your boots are made by underage chinese workers...they just slap a harley-davidson logo on them
    I like the chinese, I think everybody should own one...
    BOOYAAA!! :laugh:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Boots.jpg
    BrooksGhost.jpg
    Chukkalow.jpg
    That is 99.8%

A man in cowboy boots makes my heart swoon!!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Whenever Im on the streets with my Professional ladies, I gots to wear my Platforms

317yAkklaIL._SX395_.jpg
    Winner!!! LMAO
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    The only time I wear shoes, is to the gym. Otherwise I wear boots.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My personal preference is that men never wear flip flops or sandals, unless they are at the beach. And if socks are worn with sandals a beating must ensue.

I understand how white socks clash with the color of the sandals and tanned skintones, but what about a nice pair of dark brown or black socks? :laugh:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    dont hate chicks dig it

IMAG0179-1-1.jpg
    Eew.

I once had a guy show up in those exact sandals with socks for a first date. Needless to say, that was also our last date.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Black boots or running shoes (Nike),size..7 shoe size 9 1/2.
  • OtakuEngineer
    Options
    DC or DVS for everyday... super comfortable and look good... Oakley boots for snow and hiking... Lugz dress shoes... since everyone is doing it... size 13 lol.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Lets try to decode all these men...lol

....oh, and yes, I googled the answers so it all must be true...lmao

1. Wearing flip-flops all the time says that you are laid back and somewhat of a lazy type of person that doesn't care much about what people think of you.

2. Loafers tend to give an impression that you are always in business mode and rarely let your hair down for a good time out.

3. Tennis shoes of course tend to say that you are into fitness and health and you frequent the gym. The type of tennis or athletic shoe you wear makes a difference as well. Low top canvas shoes shows that you like to be not so flashy and buck the trends and go for a more laid back but fun approach to life. Cross trainers say that you will probable be seen jogging the neighborhood in the early morning or walking laps at the mall. High top tennis shoes show that you are serious about your sports and you frequently hang out with a lot of friends being active.

4. Hiking boots say that you are adventurous, serious minded and always up for a challenge. People are attracted to you because they know exactly what they are getting in a relationship.

5. Wearing Crocs alot often mean you are a healthcare worker who enjoys the comfort of being able to come home from work and relax without having to kick your shoes off. You are the type of person who is used to having a balance between your work and professional life.

6. Sandles say that you like love the feel of a warm sun anytime of the year and that if you could be in a tropical place right now you would drop everything.

7. The condition and cleanliness of your shoes says a lot as well. Very clean shoes say that you have many pairs of shoes and you may even be a bit of a germaphobe. You like the variety of life and being around a lot of different people. Dirty tennis shoes say that you are traditional and you are very resistant to change happening around you and that you may be a little controlling.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    FBrGQl.jpg

My girlfriend is so lucky.

This is a turn on.

haha.
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i wear these when going out. pretty comfy, and i get to show off the size of my

feet

enhanced-buzz-22043-1300722114-10.jpg

Hear that? That was the sound of my panties hitting the floor.

thank god I am in my office by my self cuz that is just tooo funny thank you for making my friday