If you could eat anything and not gain weight...

Options
1232425262729»

Replies

• Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You guys realize you can eat all this stuff and still not gain weight, right?
    Not in gluttonous amounts, of course, but as long as you account for these treats and stay under your calories, why not enjoy some of your favourites?
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Jaegerschnitzel and mayo... ALL DAY EVERY DAY. That's how much I love the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Pizza & cheezit's
  • NewMeKP
    NewMeKP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My mom's cooking! Mommas are always the best cooks and of course its because they load it up with fatty goodness!!
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Cake, cupcakes, brownies, icing, cookies with the icing,...... you get the picture. I have a major sweet tooth!

This is what I'll be having too thank you! lol, they're all my favourite things! - im the queen of sweet foods
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :happy: :tongue:
    You guys realize you can eat all this stuff and still not gain weight, right?
    Not in gluttonous amounts, of course, but as long as you account for these treats and stay under your calories, why not enjoy some of your favourites?

connie island chillie dogs with EVERYTHING AND IT WOULD BE THE ONLY THING I ATE THAT WEEK......ER DAY!!!!! MMMMMMMMWWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
    but yeah 2 connie island chillie dogs and a chillie and cheese fri, with an ice cold coke.... and then som sushi....dont ask about the combo i cant explain it

also jalapeno rolls.
  • GIDGEFIT7
    Options
    Steamed veggies, spinach quiche, and the following sushi rolls from California Rollin: Carla Roll, Alaska Roll, Fisherman's Roll and the magnific Albino Roll
  • cinole1706
    Options
    I could probably LIVE off Angel Hair Pasta or deviled eggs. I love them so much and haven't had them in a while! Not because of the calories or whatever, just because I'm too lazy/cheap to cook. :P
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    Pizza, chocolate and ice cream. Nom nom nom.
  • Ceebee37
    Ceebee37 Posts: 49
    Options
    anything with chocolate...
  • FoxyPhoenixRising
    FoxyPhoenixRising Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese with all its cheesy carby goodness...

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Also Fettucini Alfredo, Lasagna, enchiladas, and many MANY TGIF Brownie Obsessions!

Birthday cake with lots of icing and a HUGE glass of milk!

Ok, that's probably enough! LOL!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes
    Pizza
    And we will just generalize with Chinese.

I still eat it though. Just small amounts.
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    Poutine! *drool* ... and cheesecake.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Steak, Seafood, Chinese Food, Homemade Rolls with butter. I could have all of these together as well no need to seperate.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    FUDGE!! Ravioli, breadsticks/french bread. Salami with cheese on crackers. salmon dip on crackers. cookie crisp cereal, cake with extra frosting, cookies dipped in milk, pizza (chicken garlic, and everything pizzas--sausage, beef, pepperoni, mushroom olives, etc). Brownies.

this is all stuff i can have, but i have to make sure to have in small amounts; i cant just eat 10pieces of fudge and be good on calories.

One thing i havent had since i started is sweet/sour chicken and fried rice at chinese. but just one piece of the chicken is like 70 calories, so having 20-30 on a plate id be screwed.. god id love to eat this!!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options

Ahhhhhh Poutine!!!!!! We have a version called Disco Fries! XD
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options

Ahhhhhh Poutine!!!!!! We have a version called Disco Fries! XD

It's the same thing as a poutine, with a much cooler name?

We would have to be not concerned about our blood pressure with all that salt. MMMM salty greasiness. :D