MEN!

Options

Replies

• KJVBear33
    Options
    I-found-vodka.jpg

Hope I did my image tags right...

You crack me up!! LOL!!! Damn vodka always getting mixed in with the juice! Who did it?! *looks around*
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I just came for the somoas and lemonade ....

somoa.jpg
    Did someone say Lemonade Party?

Nope..........vodka party........but the lemonade was also invited. Unfortunately someone had put it in the orange juice instead *shakes head*
  • KJVBear33
    Options

You forgot to mention the vodka......ha ha

Oops!! My bad! :drinker:

LOL!! You also cracked me up......love the comments back!! :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    u love us...and because you love us, you hate us, we get it, its cool...

We have complicated emotions, we're women, we can't help it :)

Men are just a little more simple

Joe: "Dude, did you hear Bill got divorced?"
    John: "oh cool, he can hang out with us this weekend"

John: "Sally, did you hear Bill got divorced?
    Sally: "what happened? did he cheat? did she cheat? were they fighting?was it about money? whose fault was it? are they already seeing other people?, etc....."

SO true...
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I love men also and think they get a bad rap!! Generally, I get along better with men then women. I love my husband and think he is totally wonderul, he is my sun and stars. I have exhusband, and think he is slime, not because he is a man, because he lacks as a person. Flaws are not gender specific and we all have them.

I do not care for, nor to I contribute to the man bashing, nor will I.

Very well put. Couldn't have said it better myself!!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    sometimes people are just having bad days and instead of taking respsonsibility for their own feelings they need to let it out on someone. I'll be a punching bag if need be....no worries! nonetheless, thank you for taking a stand for men! you're much appreciated!
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was feeling loved up to this point! Women are hating on us? Really?

I honestly haven't noticed it, but my thanks to the OP!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I support single moms, they need love too-Ty my name is Ty and i endorse this post and wish to apoligize ladies on behalf of my gender tsk tsk*nods head* wait wut?

I support single moms too....go to the strip bar every week!

:laugh:

Im a woman that can kill my own spiders, fix stuff and do yard work. But thats not to say I dont like it better when a man does it. Yeah men! :drinker:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Men are fantastic creatures!!!
    Women are God's best creations - and our worst addictions.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    *sigh* getting worst indeed! Would you like a cookie? I have Samoas and I share...
    WAIT,,,, WHAT... You got your GS cookies already??? WTF, I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered...:grumble: :mad:
  • kimmieey
    Options
    I love men! I'm happy they're around, usually I prefer their company to women. Yay men!!! <3
  • kimmieey
    Options
    *sigh* getting worst indeed! Would you like a cookie? I have Samoas and I share...
    WAIT,,,, WHAT... You got your GS cookies already??? WTF, I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered...:grumble: :mad:
    I got mine a week ago, I worked at a girl scout camp so I know people...
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I always find it interesting how guys can get along with other guys.... and girls can get along with guys... but you will never see a group of girls get along with other girls, and actually mean it.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    What is up with all the men bashing around here today? I happen to love men, all shapes and sizes! (Just because I am married doesn't mean that I am dead - I still enjoy looking!) I have two little "men" of my own. Just want all of you men out there to know that not all women HATE men, but it appears that many of them do on here today!

Because men suck... not evey individual (although most...) but men as a whole...
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options
    What is up with all the men bashing around here today? I happen to love men, all shapes and sizes! (Just because I am married doesn't mean that I am dead - I still enjoy looking!) I have two little "men" of my own. Just want all of you men out there to know that not all women HATE men, but it appears that many of them do on here today!

Because men suck... not evey individual (although most...) but men as a whole...

Awww, c'mon now. You just aren't living around the right kind of us.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    All us men are not evil. we may be bad but we still love women
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options

I sense so much anger in you! my Legal friend :)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

I gotta disagree. I think we're pretty awesome.
    But its ok. you can be wrong sometimes... you dont always have to agree with me, you only have to agree with me when you want to be right.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Anyone can hate
    It's costs to love

I looovvve them and all of my friends in real life are men... :drinker:
  • ChihakuZeal
    Options
    I'm a "Young Man", so does that count? o.o