Logging Spike Meals/Days

Options
2»

Replies

• wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat, even on days when I'm not actually counting/caring about the calories, I log every single item. Because when I have stalls, gains, feel bad, etc. I want to be able to look back at my food log and see an accurate reflection of everything I've eaten around those times.

The way I see it is why keep a food diary/log if you're not going to be 100% honest with it/yourself about what you're actually eating?
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday & plan to do the 3 low, 3 high & 1 spike. I will look in joining the Spike Diet group, thank you for the response. I am a little nervous about it, I have been dieting & have hit a major plateau so I am going to try this.

Definitely go over and join the group then. You can meet alot of people who have had great success with it and it's such a friendly group. It finally broke my plateua ...I hope it helps you too! I know it sounds scary but if you read the posts and the idea behind it and why it works you will be slightly more comfortable. And if it doesn't work for you then you only lost a couple weeks to give it a try.