please review me

Options
13»

Replies

• fluffyfeathers
    fluffyfeathers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    thanks for the input everyone i already feel rejuvenated to try again tomorrow, and i will try to play get exercise where i can i walk at work and that's my on ly exercise right now, it's hard at home with 2 kids and i work weird hours,but not making excuses i'll play with the kids more and clean vigorously the house :heart:
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    anyone want to review my diary and see what i need to do different, i'm barely staying under my calories

You are eating chinese which has pushed you way, way over your sodium, MacDonalds, Cakes, pizza......

Once in a while is fine, but you are doing something everyday, you need to completely review your meals.
  • jayersnc87
    jayersnc87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump (^.^) got to remember to eat FOOD not CRAP - good stuff!
  • CameronYKB
    Options
    Eat less crap:
    C - carbonated drinks
    R- refined sugars
    A - artificial sweeteners & colors
    P - processed foods

Eat more food:
    F - fruits & veggies
    O - organic lean protein (organic is not important)
    O - omega 3 fatty acids
    D - drink water
    [/quote]

Lol That's my new mantra and its going in my room and the kitchen
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    OMG,,, you have had some great feedback, please listen to what others have said here, im really concerned after looking at your diary, get a cholestral test done, the junk you are putting in has to be doing damage
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Holy Calories Batman!!! Your lunch is 1000 calories.

Your wasting your precious calories in junk. Think about it this way, when your condiments add up to more than the meal, there's a problem.

I think you spent 350 calories in dressing and the salad was 70 calories. If you can't eat salad without the creamy delicious dressing, then don't eat them. I hate salads for that reason and I seldomly eat them.

You know, this is some of the best advice I've ever heard. If you don't like salads without heavy, calorie-laden salad dressings, you don't like salad. That's okay. We don't all like the same things. But if you don't like them, don't eat them. A lot of us are brainwashed into thinking we MUST eat salads if we want to lose weight, but if you don't like it, find other veggies you do like.

I found I just didn't like the traditional lettuce salads. I do like broccoli slaw, mixed with shredded carrots. It's just another kind of salad.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    10 crab rangoon pretty much answers your question. You need to completely shift your way of thinking with food in my opinion. It's not fun and it takes time but when you're in the right mindset you'll have 2 crab rangoon instead of 10.

OOhhh. I didn't see the 10 crab rangoon. 10? Really? I lost over 90 pounds before I even found MFP just by eating normal portions. I discovered that I had been eating more than one portion of everything without realizing it. Once I started eating one portion at a time, I lost weight without anything else. 10 crab rangoon isn't one portion. Six is an appetizer for three people. I'm a firm believer you can eat anything you like, you just can't eat unlimited quantities of anything you like. The higher in calories it is, the less of it you can eat.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    you've got to lay off the crab rangoons and ridiculous amount of coffee creamer. sorry.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for later