Starting over

Options
I was on here last summer and I went astray although this was working.

Apparently I have the attention span of a 5 year old. But nowadays I look at myself and I see ugly. :sad:
I could always see physical beauty in me in the past even with being overweight, but now I just feel so bad and shameful that I have to do something.

I know doing it for looks is the wrong reason to do this. I'm also doing it for my health. It seems as though I get sick a lot. Partially, because I'm a teacher but I also think I'm not eating the right foods to help protect my body. I'm sick of being sick as well. Plus in the last couple of doctor visits I've noticed my blood pressure going up. Not that it is in the danger zone yet, I just don't like to see that steady climb.

So please wish me luck -- I need it :tongue:

Replies

• jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I was on here last summer and I went astray although this was working.

Apparently I have the attention span of a 5 year old. But nowadays I look at myself and I see ugly. :sad:
    I could always see physical beauty in me in the past even with being overweight, but now I just feel so bad and shameful that I have to do something.

I know doing it for looks is the wrong reason to do this. I'm also doing it for my health. It seems as though I get sick a lot. Partially, because I'm a teacher but I also think I'm not eating the right foods to help protect my body. I'm sick of being sick as well. Plus in the last couple of doctor visits I've noticed my blood pressure going up. Not that it is in the danger zone yet, I just don't like to see that steady climb.

So please wish me luck -- I need it :tongue:
  • nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    Good LUCK! i wish you the best in this journey..it's worth it at the end:)
  • o_so_red_1
    Options
    Good luck, think slim and healthy.
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    Good Luck and glad that you found your way back. I think eating clean and healthy has always made us feel better even if you aren't doing it for weight loss. The weight loss will eventually follow but just to get into good eating habits helps us physically and mentally. I have wondered away and back several times and hopefully I am here to stay as well. Keep up the good work and just remember what expectations we tell ourselves that we have we end up usually keeping those. So if we expect to fail we will or if we expect to succeed we do. So expect to succeed this time!!!!