"SCREW THE SCALE"

Options
2»

Replies

• KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!!!

Sometimes the only way I can get my scale to move is when I kick it across the room. Photos are a much better way for me to check my progress.

The only way you get it to move is to kick it across the room..LMAO! That is hilarious!! Made my day!! =)
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Great progress.

I need to start taking photos. From Christmas to now, I have only lost 1# on the scale but have kicked all my size 12 pants to the curb for all new size 10's. The size 12's were bought at the end of November. Woot!

Yup, the scale is a vicious liar. Ignore it.
  • LisaRN9
    LisaRN9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are so right! I have have only lost half a pound in three weeks but I know I am getting leaner from my workouts and healthy eating. Thanks! I needed that reminder! BTW you are rocking your bikini!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    You have got a banging body!
  • LisaRN9
    LisaRN9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!!!

Sometimes the only way I can get my scale to move is when I kick it across the room. Photos are a much better way for me to check my progress.

You are so right! I wish I had taken some "before" bathing suit shots. They don't lie. I am already down a pants size, but I have a long journey so maybe I'll have my husband take some shots this weekend.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've had similar results, and only went down one pound! you look great! keep it up <3<3
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    You look great! You have made a big difference! Congrats!