FORGET the scale =)

Options
I say forget the scale lol..ive only been at this for a week but i am a habitual weigher and the last few days i havent been that satisfied with the numbers but ill tell ya when i slipped into a pair of jeans that i could barely zip 2 weeks ago boy was i satisfied...woooohooooooooooo.:bigsmile:

Replies

• EcHoOoOoO
    EcHoOoOoO Posts: 89
    Options
    I say forget the scale lol..ive only been at this for a week but i am a habitual weigher and the last few days i havent been that satisfied with the numbers but ill tell ya when i slipped into a pair of jeans that i could barely zip 2 weeks ago boy was i satisfied...woooohooooooooooo.:bigsmile:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Wow you've only been at it for a week and you already feel your jeans fitting better?! Awesome! Whats your secret?!

~Leash :heart:
  • SkyraBee
    SkyraBee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I agree. I wish I could stop weighing myself. The scale hasn't moved in a week despite my efforts, but plenty of people have commented on how great I look, and these slacks I couldn't wear two months ago just slipped on last week. It was a fantastic feeling. My clothes just fit better and I feel great.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    all hail the scale!!! I love the scale lol ...it keeps me ever so accountable...yes I embrace it with love every morning hahah...But on a more serious note CONGRATS on the jeans and feeling good about yourself!!:drinker:
  • dturner1224
    Options
    I agree. I wish I could stop weighing myself. The scale hasn't moved in a week despite my efforts, but plenty of people have commented on how great I look, and these slacks I couldn't wear two months ago just slipped on last week. It was a fantastic feeling. My clothes just fit better and I feel great.
    I am a big scale freak but it can be very deceptive. I have always heard to try on your clothes and see how they fit, that is how to judge how well you are doing. We should have a "throw your scale out day" lol lol:bigsmile:
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    I agree! My scale hasn't budged in quite some time, but I can jog triple what I was able to do when I started here. Weight loss is great, but health is my main goal:wink: