NSV! - ran for 60 minutes straight today

Options
13»

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Are you training or looking at a race?

A triathlon in July.

Excellent! I completed a sprint duathlon last year (hadn't prepared adequately for the swimming) and plan on my first triathlon this coming summer
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, great job!,
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I feel amazing.
    So you should! That's an awesome achievement, well done!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! The longest I've run is 5 minutes (thanks to the C25K program). I'm already fearing week 5 day 3 where it wants me to run for 20 minutes straight after having only gone for 8 minutes straight as the longest the day before that.
  • spudman1232
    Options
    you guys are awesome!
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats!
  • shellybarbal
    Options
    Doesn't it feel amazing??? I love running! Good for you:-)
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    CONGRAGULATIONS!!!

Not to steal your thunder (didn't even think of posting it here ont he Success Story) but I just reached this a couple of weeks ago too! It was the most amazing feeling in the whole wide world. I even cried when I completed the hour. I think I looked like Rocky when he ran up the stairs- no joke. I was just so proud.

Now just focusing on doing 2 running days a week along with my routine.
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    That's awesome! The longest I've run is 5 minutes (thanks to the C25K program). I'm already fearing week 5 day 3 where it wants me to run for 20 minutes straight after having only gone for 8 minutes straight as the longest the day before that.

I'm on week 3 and already worrying about that run to, but we can do it!!! And OP fantastic job! I'm extremely jealous and inspired. I can't wait to get to that point myself :)))
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I remember the day I ran for the first time for 60 mins... I fell IN LOVE with running. It IS an amazing feeling! Can't wait to read a future post of you signing up for your first half-marathon! Keep up the good work! It's a new feeling of proud, especially once you start adding on the miles! :0)
  • spudman1232
    Options
    CONGRAGULATIONS!!!

Not to steal your thunder (didn't even think of posting it here ont he Success Story) but I just reached this a couple of weeks ago too! It was the most amazing feeling in the whole wide world. I even cried when I completed the hour. I think I looked like Rocky when he ran up the stairs- no joke. I was just so proud.

Now just focusing on doing 2 running days a week along with my routine.
    awesome!!
  • stevedolan
    stevedolan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up! Just got back in to running myself and totally understand the feel good factor afterwards :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!