Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Receipe!

Options

Replies

• mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This sounds absolutely DELISH! What does "raw" mean though? Just want to make sure I'm making the recipe right.

Thanks!
  • mgraue82
    Options
    Nevermind! Just saw what "raw" means! :blushing:
  • chelleann777
    chelleann777 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am new, what does "bump" mean?

When I joined I had the same question. It can be used for two reasons. 1. To "bump" the tread up so more people can see it. More replies means it stays at the top of the forum. OR 2. So you can see it in the "My Topics" section if you want to come back to it later.

Hope that helps! :)
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Sounds fantastic!
  • RosalindaAveni
    Options
    Yummy...thanks!
  • you2candream
    you2candream Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wanted to join beyond Diet.....my mother in law joined and said it was great. Kinda pricy to me.
  • 121John121
    121John121 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • jenbousman
    Options
    We had this the other night at my house! SO GOOD! I would suggest using the oven......if you do it on the grill you will lose most of your fillings!
  • Lance_K
    Lance_K Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • danicamper
    Options
    Bump
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    bump
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    it sounds very good, thanks!
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    bump
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    Bump!
  • crimsonblueku
    Options
    LOVE jalapeno poppers as an app, looking forward to trying it as a meal! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • mgraue82
    Options
    I made this last night for supper and it was absolutely AMAZING! I did end up finishing off baking mine in the oven just because I was freaked out that the chicken may not be done. I had left over stuffing and I am going to warm it up in the oven and use it as dip for pita chips.. It's going to be a staple in this house... I will say when I made the stuffing I tried it before I stuffed the chicken and I felt like it was bland - however when it cooks the salt from the bacon and shredded cheese must meld in with everything and it does literally taste like a jalapeno popper! This is a MUST TRY RECIPE :)
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    MMMM! I actually have a can of green chili's I've been stumped on what to do with! :)
    thanks!!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    BUMP!