I need some cardio help!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm running out of cardio options. Actually I only have one as its too hot out now for bike riding, and the gym is too expensive.
My only cardio video choice at the moment is the Walk At Home series with Leslie Samsone which keeps my heart rate up for the usual 40-55 mins which I do it.
Are there any other good cardio videos out there 40 mins or longer that is low impact? I don't want strength training in these videos because I do that separately.
Or does anyone have any other suggestions? I would really appreciate it!

Replies

• vintageprop
    vintageprop Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm running out of cardio options. Actually I only have one as its too hot out now for bike riding, and the gym is too expensive.
    My only cardio video choice at the moment is the Walk At Home series with Leslie Samsone which keeps my heart rate up for the usual 40-55 mins which I do it.
    Are there any other good cardio videos out there 40 mins or longer that is low impact? I don't want strength training in these videos because I do that separately.
    Or does anyone have any other suggestions? I would really appreciate it!
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    try 10 minute solutions DVDs
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    taebo- but dont think its low impact sorry i tried
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Try dancing to some fast oldies. (or whatever fast beat music you prefer!)
  • vintageprop
    Options
    I actually have a 10 minute solution pilates video and love it. I guess I'll just go to the store and see if they have any cardio ones. Thanks for the suggestion, I knew I was missing something.
  • vintageprop
    Options
    Try dancing to some fast oldies. (or whatever fast beat music you prefer!)

dancing is a good idea, wish i cared to do it though lol. not very coordinated
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Sweating to the Oldies! Seriously!
  • Judith_Finlayson
    Options
    Hi,

I too love Leslie's Walk at Home Series. It's amazing what a workout you get just by walking steadily for the full three miles (45 minutes).
  • cynnyscott
    cynnyscott Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Why is it too hot to bike? Just slap on some sun screen and go! Freeze your water bottle in advance and it will taste so good as it defrosts and stays cold longer.
  • vintageprop
    Options
    Why is it too hot to bike? Just slap on some sun screen and go! Freeze your water bottle in advance and it will taste so good as it defrosts and stays cold longer.

I live in south florida. Need I say more? My face gets beat red after and I feel like I'm going to pass out. Bike riding in 95 degree weather is not a good workout. :(
  • exercisediva
    Options
    Netflix has a good selection of low impact videos. They have The Firm, Prevention, Amy Bento, etc. You can also view a clip of these videos on youtube or collagevideo.com.

good luck!

151375.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary