Temptation at the Supermarket

Options
Hi Guys,

I saw this special at the supermarket this morning and had to take a picture! I remember 12 months or so ago if I saw this I would buy 3 blocks that would go in a day at $2 you can't go wrong as these blocks of chocolate usually sell for $3.00 - $4.00 what a bargain and with a big pretty stand in front of all the customers how could anyone refuse! I did thou :)

photo2.jpg

Replies

• WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    NOM NOM NOM!!! Glad ya said no..lol
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I've just booked my flight to OZ... I can never resist a bargain!!! :bigsmile:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    ROLO!!! :drool: << they need a drool smiley
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I would not have been able to refuse. Hat tip to you.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I always have trouble with that too... but it is also the same "type" of trouble as when deciding whether to use a coupon or by the store brand -- and also the fact that the coupons state that you have to buy 2 or 3 to get the savings... I never really need 3 of anything (except pure pumpkin & organic black beans).

But the thing that really tempts me at the supermarket are the aromas... if you happen to be in there while the bakery is making some delicious breads or sweet yummies... oh my. That is so hard for me!
  • donnabirch123
    Options
    i seem to face this sort of thing every time i go food shopping, but for the first time ever, because of MFP i got some self control (after standing there drooling for 10 minutes)