Low Calorie Drinks?

Options
I'm having company over tonight and would like to have a couple alcoholic drinks. What are some recommendations for low calorie options?

Replies

• amyreafleng
    amyreafleng Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bud select 55 (if u drink beer)
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm not much of a beer drinker though. I really like margaritas but don't like the Skinny Girl Margarita. Had it once and liked it, had it a second time and it tasted like dish soap, lol.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I hear vodka's pretty low. Have it long with diet pepsi. Works for me.:drinker:
  • dreamchaser12
    Options
    That's what I was thinking, having a mixed drink with diet pepsi. Will have to save a margarita for a day when I have more leftover calories . :wink: Last minute plans... lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Gin, rum, vodka, whisky, tequila (80 Proof)= 1 ounce = 65 calories

Can mix with diet soda or tonic, or even water,

or shoot it straight.
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    vodka soda with a touch of cran! yum
  • Mallcat11
    Options
    If you like something tart I prefer a Vodka Gimlet. It's just Voda mixed with Lime Juice, very low in calories and almost no sugar
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2007/07/skinny-beverages.html

^^they're not ALL alcoholic, but a good number of them are.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Spirits with diet mixers are always a good option. My personal favourite is gin with slimline tonic and a wedge of lime.
  • habsgirl76
    Options
    Vodka, water, lemon. Helps with the hangover too!! I also like Vodka with the flavoured waters. Lite beer and red wine are your other best options.
  • dreamchaser12
    Options
    I ended up having raspberry crystal light and vodka. Very yummy! And 79 calories a drink! :happy: