TBL Finally Did It!!!!

Options
Finally, after 7 seasons, they focused on how much one should really eat!!!:noway: Bob had his people video their meals for one day. He scolded them every meal for being too low on calories, not high enough in protein, and not balanced enough nutritionally. He also commented on olive oil being a good fat, not empty calories, as Ron put it.

After my short time here on mfp, the major lesson I've learned is that you need to eat if you work out!!!:bigsmile: Calories are not the enemy!!!

Thank you, and have a good night!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Finally, after 7 seasons, they focused on how much one should really eat!!!:noway: Bob had his people video their meals for one day. He scolded them every meal for being too low on calories, not high enough in protein, and not balanced enough nutritionally. He also commented on olive oil being a good fat, not empty calories, as Ron put it.

After my short time here on mfp, the major lesson I've learned is that you need to eat if you work out!!!:bigsmile: Calories are not the enemy!!!

Thank you, and have a good night!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    ill second that!!!!!!!!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I love the way he just went off all over his team about how they've been eating. Are you kidding me??? 7 1/2 oz of orange roughy fish for 3 people?? Holy cow. No wonder Kristin only lost a few lbs last week! So, my question is are Dave198lbs and SHBoss really one person names Bob Harper tonight?? :laugh:

Lesson learned - if you are working out hard, you need to fuel your body well!!! :drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Ohhh. The gloves finally came off the brown team tonight didn't they?? I wonder if Tara and Filipe regret not voting Ron off when they had the chance?!?!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Ohhh. The gloves finally came off the brown team tonight didn't they?? I wonder if Tara and Filipe regret not voting Ron off when they had the chance?!?!

You said it!!! Go Tara!!!!! And no wonder Kristen GAINED a pound! Eating so little!!!