FOR ALL OF THOSE NEW TO MFP IN NEED OF FRIENDS

Options
Hey! Just wanted to let most of you who post on here about being new to know that i'm always looking for new friends, some who are serious and ready to get done with their weight and even those just wanting to shred a few pounds! I try to be super supportive whenever you need it! Whether it be no weight loss a week or even 10 pound weight loss in a week, ill still praise you either way for your efforts cause i am sure you are giving it your 100%! Males and females new to MFP can add me anytime don't be shy!

Replies

• drema2370
    Options
    Thanks for the add, I too will be there to encourage when you need it. :smile:
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that..I can be the greatest supporter and cheerleader for those serious enough!
  • iluvmuddyjeeps
    Options
    a good support system is key for me. thanks for the post.
  • Brian001
    Options
    SUPER BUMP
  • Brian001
    Options
    MFP IS ONE OF THE MOST SUPPORTIVE WEBSITES THERE IS! Dont worry about people judging you, especially me. We all have goals and being there for each other is what we are here for!
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It is incredibly refreshing to see a thread that is so "nice". Lately, I have read too many that weren't. I am glad that there are people out there who seem genuinely good-hearted and supportive (even of those of us who may not be super athletes yet). I, too, am more than willing to be supportive of anyone who would like to be my friend!! So, send the friend requests :)
  • aingestirera
    Options
    OOHH THANKS! i surely need support! i want to loose total of 50lbs by december! wish i can have more support group! ;)
  • Brian001
    Options
    bump again
  • Brian001
    Options
    There are new people everyday! All those who want to see this thread continued, bump regularly!
  • bj6886
    bj6886 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What a nice gesture!
  • Brian001
    Options
    Can never have too many friends/ motivators on this website! Keep it up! =D
  • berryintelligent
    Options
    Hello, I am new as of today! I am located in Gulfport, MS. Id love to get with a partner in this area to exercise with. I'd also love to get and give encouragement.
  • Brian001
    Options
    Hope this post is helping you all out so far! Lets keep this thing going all weekend if we can! I know for some people the weekend is a time to sleep and even sometimes get lazy :O but lets resolve to keep this weekend healthy!
  • SublimelyMe
    Options
    Just what I'm looking for...happy, supportive people, in abundance! I'm new and looking to shift around 70lbs so I've got a long way to go and need some friends to help me along the way :)
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am farily new started in Jan 2012. Would love all the encouragment I can get. Had a really bad health scare last week that was my WAKE UP CALL for me to stop going up and down with the weight loss and finally get determined and do it.
  • miffkins
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • zoozookacho
    Options
    ;) feel free to add me! I'm just starting this so hopefully ill reach my goal!
  • asiahunnie
    Options
    Such a nice gesture. I am quite certain that I will take many of you up on those offers :) I to will offer all the support that I can!
  • xxilovebowlersxx
    Options
    Hi it would be good to add some new friends, it would be great to have some support and br there to support others too. :smile:
  • db2100
    db2100 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey!
    Been on MFP for a little while, only recently started actively using it as a tool to keep track of my activeness and food intake.