Hi I am no new but I am finally taking it seriously

Options
Hi all, My name is Erica and I am trying to lose some weight before my wedding, goal of 20 lbs by June9th!

Replies

• bailamulata
    Options
    congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You will make it... the dress itself is a big motivation! and then Jamaica... paradise!
  • heygina
    Options
    Hi! Way to get serious! I joined in January and a lot of people just dropped out and quit. I'm still here, and if you want help with motivating I can be a cheerleader ;-) Gina
  • ginamarie16
    Options
    Hey Erica feeling your best your big day is something we all want and if yu continue to work as hard as you can you'll be looking like a million bucks when you walk down that aisle.I can only encourage you to continue to diet and excersise but what I can do for you is help you book the best Honeymoon around.I have lots of experience in travel since I've been an agent for years if you would like my help please send me a message.Good Luck !
  • ebsthename
    Options
    Hi Erica! Congrats on getting married.... You can add me. I like giving out motivation to others, as well as receiving it.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How exciting and stressful I'm sure lol! You can go ahead and add me if you like! I'm always happy to add my support! Plus I'm a bit addicted and I'm always poppin in to see what's going on here!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a year or so and just in the last 2 weeks decided to take it seriouslly add me if you would like :)
  • Rachele289
    Options
    Hi I am a newby but I have been dieting for like what seems forever...It sounds like you have a real reason to get motivated now...good luck and contrats on the engagement