QUICK fix CHOCOLATE

Options
I love chocolate. By 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. my internal sweet tooth kicks into full gear.

Any ideas for low calorie chocolate treat?:devil:

Replies

• hockeyops
    hockeyops Posts: 15
    Options
    I love chocolate. By 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. my internal sweet tooth kicks into full gear.

Any ideas for low calorie chocolate treat?:devil:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Carub? And I drink sugar free chocolate milk.....yum and dark choco is best fer ya.

Good luck
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I add NesQuick to my (plain) yogurt. It kills my craving for chocolate and ice cream pretty well.
  • click
    click Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you're better off to satisfy it but with dark chocolate.

get 70% or higher chocolate like a Lindt bar (I actually prefer the 85%, it's more fruity tasting) and have 1-2 squares of it. It has not much sugar and you'll cut the craving.

190971.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free pudding snacks?
  • krystad
    krystad Posts: 28
    Options
    carob isn't much better than chocolat as far as sugar and calories go
  • SoccerMom24
    Options
    trader joes has 100 calorie dark and milk chocolate bars:happy:
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Hershey chocolate sticks (milk and dark) only 60 cal each!
  • shannon128
    Options
    Try Sugar Free Fudgsicles. They are in the "Healthy Bunch" Sugar Free Popsicle Pack and are delicious! I think they are only like 15 calories- something super low like that. Awesome.
  • Jenners
    Jenners Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Slim-a-bear and skinny cow make some yummy ice cream snacks that have chocolate. Also, sugar free or fat free hot chocolate is really low cal (sometimes as low as 25 cal/serving when made with water) and pretty yummy. If you have portion control, try a bag of dark chocolate M & M's. If you break them down into 20 M bags, it's less than 100 cal and you can have up to three "mini bags" at different times during the day for appx. 200 cals total. These are especially yummy if you keep them in the freezer. I've found I'm generally satisfied after 2 "mini bags".

Hope this helps!