who wants to start an 80's club?

Options
Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
Seriously? Anyone who was born/or obsessed with the GOOD things about the 80's? Let me know if this is a good or bad idea? lol...................................................either way....I WONT be offended. I mean....H elll....I was born in 1985.....

Replies

• MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    I'm down! I was born in 1988
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    yay! Im surprised I even got ONE post on this thread...lol THANKS!
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    haha! Let's hope we get some more 80's babies!!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Only if I can wear leg warmers and a headband with a sweatshirt that says "Bad" on it to go aerobicize.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join a group like that!!! Loved the 80, though I was born in the late 60's. I remember wanted to get a belt buckle that said "BAD". I couldn't find one so I got one that said "KISS" :bigsmile:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I was born in 1970 so my entire teen years were in the 80s. It was like totally awesome
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Okay so I was born in 1977, but of course I lived for the 80's! Purple Rain, Madonna, Prince, Michael Jackson, all the 80's music was awesome! It was great time to be born!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I was born in 1971, and was in high school for the late 80s
  • elviraluvzu
    elviraluvzu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im in, born late 80s babe) haha
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    born in 78 but grew up with 80's stuff
  • I'm an 80's child 1981 baybee :)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I finished high school in 1985 - old enough to totally live all things 80's!
    Hilarious!
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    1981 born here!! :) Count me in with the people who love the 80s! :)
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love the 80's music hair and clothing!!
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    <<< 82 here. . . the uncle (i think, its been a while) from Napolean Dynamite. . . classic 80's time warp!!! waahahahaha Might I add, Goonies is the best movie ever made.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    born in 1982 :) I might have been 8 when they ended but the 80s were awesome
  • mudpaw
    mudpaw Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ah the 80's, big hair bands, cheesy sci-fi movies, and then there was kelly from saved by the bell. And who could forget Airwolf! Do you remember that early episode when that undercover spy chick died in the desert? Later Hawke started playing his cello and you could see a tear roll down his face! Haha classic!
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    technically though, we aren't "children of the 80's" . . . we were born in the 80's so we are considered children of the 90's or gen. X'ers.. . . it's supposedly based on your "growing up" years.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I was born in 79 but OMG I LOVE THE 80s music!!! I'm in heaven when I hear it. I usually start my runs with 80's music then go to modern stuff.. it motivates me!

I'm jamming to You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive right now actually. :drinker:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    best thing about the 80's was the music and Flashdance sweatshirts
    worst thing about the 80s was the mullett and acid wash jeans